Adidas Golf Superstar Spiked Shoes

Hahaha that takes me back to middle school

Why not just get those removable spike and put en regular.. then you can cycle between adidas, golf boots, golf Allen Edmonds, golf Jordan's, golf chucks, and whatever else ya fancy

But actually those are pretty decent looking

I’d rate the Superstar as one of the greatest shoes ever made. Absolutely love them. Strangely, not sure about those though.

Why not just get those removable spike and put en regular.. then you can cycle between adidas, golf boots, golf Allen Edmonds, golf Jordan's, golf chucks, and whatever else ya fancy

But actually those are pretty decent looking
Wait are you saying I can put spikes on my Timberlands?!?!?!

Just let me dream a bit back to the 90's when I thought I was cool buying shell tops at the army navy store...

**edit screw that spikes on my docs!**

It looks like they didn't really do a whole lot of change to make it a golf shoe
Golf_Superstar_Spiked_Shoes_White_FY9926_03_standard.jpg

I’d rate the Superstar as one of the greatest shoes ever made. Absolutely love them. Strangely, not sure about those though.
It looks like they didn't really do a whole lot of change to make it a golf shoe
Golf_Superstar_Spiked_Shoes_White_FY9926_03_standard.jpg
Geez I didn't look too hard at the details seems like a few spikes popped off...

But still wearing these could potentially take me back to my glorious high school years!!!!

RUN-DMC mode engaged!

Not for me, now if it was the Samba model

reminds me of when they did the samba golf shoes. Takes me back to the simple days of life haha

I wonder what took them so long, especially since they didn't do much to make this happen by the looks of it!

They look pretty good. I sure miss the Gripmore. Best golf shoes ever

Back