Adidas Porsche Design Golf Cleat B Shoes

U43748_01

This partnership has done a design for quite a few golf shoes over the last couple of years including the spikeless ones that were quite popular.
If I remember correctly, this is the latest version and feature the thintech technology.

Very different...sleek....not sure what to think yet.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Not sure I'm a fan of the look of these, but must say the Porsche Design driving shoes.....amazing.

Though I will say I like the colours used, just the shoe layout and choice of textures that bother me.

I Think these are sleek and a great looking pair of golf shoes. I would take a pair.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Sessy for sure!

This partnership has done a design for quite a few golf shoes over the last couple of years including the spikeless ones that were quite popular.
If I remember correctly, this is the latest version and feature the thintech technology.

Thanks.

Very different...sleek....not sure what to think yet.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Kind of what I'm thinking. It's hard to tell by just some pictures it'd be nice to see them in person.

I want those! Only problem is what to wear with them

Love em. Although, I'd probably only wear them after rounds in the clubhouse!

Horrible.

[LIKE]

Wonder where i could find these in person aside from Porsche Design store.

FUGLY
Better carry a Porsche staff bag if you're gonna wear those.

like them but could only wear them with pants, not shorts

I do not care for these.

Ya all are crazy these are sick.

I think they are gorgeous, but I am not sure if I would actually wear them, if that makes sense.

like them but could only wear them with pants, not shorts

This makes sense to me. I was wondering what best to pair them with and nothing in the shorts realm was working in my mind. A spacesuit however...

Really though I like these, I can't imagine what the price tag is? I'd game them though... these are pretty sick.

interesting not sure if id buy them for that price but they are pretty nice.

Wonder how comfortable they are?

I want those! Only problem is what to wear with them

I am a pretty basic person fashion wise so I would go with: Black shorts, black shirt, white belt, white/black hat, and black no show socks.

Underwear optional. :D

I'd wear them if given to me but I wouldn't buy them. They are kinda weird looking IMO.

Back