Adidas S2G Shoes - The most comfortable golf shoes I've ever tried on

bombs

Reaction score
I play 3x weekly, walking every round, so comfortable golf shoes are an absolute must have for me. I've owned so many pairs of spikeless golf shoes and never loved any of them. I've gamed the Adidas Tour 360's, Nike Roshe's, Ecco BIOM's, Skechers, FJ Pro SL's and more, and I feel like i've tried on every pair of golf shoes in the market searching for something that doesn't exist.

A guy I play with recently got a pair of Adidas S2G's and was raving about them, so much so that I went out and got my own pair. I've loved them from the minute I tried them on. Comfort is comparable to runners, outstanding. Zero break-in time. Extremely lightweight. Cushioning is great. Grip is outstanding - same traction pattern as the Tour 360 SL which is brillaint even in the wettest conditions. They are also half the price of the Tour 360's where I live, so outstanding value.

Having come from the Tour 360 SL's, my feet and legs feel so much better after a round of golf. I'll admit there are other shoes on the market that look better, but these are the first shoe I've owned that I would bother to start a thread about.

1619238493583.png

1619238569310.png

Attachments

• 1619238583242.png
    1619238583242.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 27
Congrats on finding a pair that makes things more enjoyable for you! (y)

I've heard textile picks up dirt easy, and is tougher to get clean. My home course has gravel roads on 3 sides, so it gets quite dusty.

Do you have any issues keeping your S2G's looking sharp?

~Rock

Adidas shoes just seem to fit my feet the best. I have a pair of the SG21s that were comfortable right out of the box. I got black and need something in a lighter color so I keep looking at other things but wind up back with Adidas.

I've heard textile picks up dirt easy, and is tougher to get clean. My home course has gravel roads on 3 sides, so it gets quite dusty.

Do you have any issues keeping your S2G's looking sharp?

~Rock

The textile material is wrapped in in plastic or something.. so dirt wipes straight off.

The heel does not have the plastic wrap, but it's a dark enough shade of grey that it cleans up well.

I would stick to the leather options in wet/muddy days though.

Adidas golf shoes have always been my go to. I love the Nike designs but they never feel anywhere close to comfortable and puma just reminds me of soccer cleats and they never live up to the hype. Adidas is my favorite by far, especially with the boost foam. I just bought the Codechaos and Tour360 XTSL textiles, they are both the most comfortable shoes I've worn. Before that I had the adipower boosts which WERE the most comfortable.

I've taken to wearing running shoes or cross-training shoes because of comfort. These look compelling!

Back