Adjustable lie putters

bogeydad

Reaction score
Besides the cure RX or brainstorm happy putter, is there anything else out there with an adjustable lie angle? Seems like there should be more options out there, or there aren’t that many ppl out there with an ever changing putter stance/stroke/placement like me.

All putters can change lie angle with a bending bar if you’re that committed to it.

Thats actually an interesting idea allowing you to adjust the lie

All putters can change lie angle with a bending bar if you’re that committed to it.
Right, of course, however I’d be getting it changed all the time as my stroke changes, I’m not consistent enough to stick with one lie angle.

I can’t imagine it’s rocket science to make an adaptor to fit a putter like a driver. Plumbers neck would be gravy.

Hmm, I’ve got some tools….🤔

I can’t imagine it’s rocket science to make an adaptor to fit a putter like a driver. Plumbers neck would be gravy.

Hmm, I’ve got some tools….🤔
Right, not so much as altering the putter head itself at all, just the shaft angle to change the lie angle dependent on each persons stance/setup. A set screw at the hosel to make slight adjustments.

There were some cure putters that allowed you to change the lie angle, which I know you mentioned. I'm trying to think of anything else. Rife used to sell a putter that would come with a lie angle tool.

A Titleist type driver adapter would allow loft and low adjustment.

I'm a tinkerer, so I like the idea of all sorts of adjustability in a putter. As it is, I'm constantly moving or changing the weights and using different adapter settings in my driver. I would welcome the same flexibility in a putter. I'll have to look into the two that were mentioned, Cure and Happy Putter.

Training aids are cheaper to get you to not change your putter stance as much. :ROFLMAO:

I have a Cure RX putter. As one who also like tweeking the settings I played with it for months altering angles and changing weights and balances. I have found the ideal putter settings for me now and literally dropped my handicap 5 strokes in a month playing twice a week.

It sounds like a cowbell and gets daily inquiries as to its legality...but it's locked and loaded in my bag for good.

Back