Aero Swing Training Aid Review

ShotScope

PKorf

"The Pin Slayer"
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
0-10
If it’s specifically designed for “resistance”, I feel like having it attached to the club (end or not) could potentially screw with your timing and thus the face of the club at impact once removed and taking full swings without it. That may not be the case at all.... but until it’s in hand and on a club for me to test I don’t think I’d throw $35 at it.

Jman

Golfing Equipment Reviewer
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Thus why I’d need to see it in hand. You likened it to a wiffle ball bat design earlier.
Went back and double checked, I never compared it to a wiffle ball bat.

PKorf

"The Pin Slayer"
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
0-10
I don’t recall that.
I must be losing my mind. I just went back and don’t see that anywhere. Sorry lol

Snowman

It's a dry heat!
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 15.8
Great review as usual, @Jman - informative and interesting. This is one of those "why didn't I think of that?!?" things, great idea that's pretty minimally intrusive. I'll be interested to follow your progress and hear your feedback as you and your golfers go through the 6-week program.

Jman

Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Great review as usual, @Jman - informative and interesting. This is one of those "why didn't I think of that?!?" things, great idea that's pretty minimally intrusive. I'll be interested to follow your progress and hear your feedback as you and your golfers go through the 6-week program.
Thank you!

Yeah, its definitely one of those so simple it makes sense....and makes one kick themselves too kind of things hahaha

fuffle master

Hit it, Hit it, Hit it Hard!!
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Working
Very nice detailed write up @Jman. Agree with an earlier post on this seems so simple how has this not been in more bags before. As a user of the Super Speed system, I will be interested to hear your thoughts as you progress on the 6-week program.

My one issue with Super Speed has been the need to look at the weighted clubs as a workout per say. I have always gotten bored with working out as many others. Being able to just strap this on your own clubs when at the range and I can see how much more likely I would be to continue to use longer term.

aero-swing

Reaction score
We appreciate all the comments from everyone about our Aero-Swing. I see a lot of feedback in wanting to try it for yourselves. When I launched Aero-Swing at all 96 Golf Galaxies a few months ago, I visited 32 of them in person, and sent product to all 96 stores so they could have a demo for folks to try. If you live close to a GG, i suggest to give them a visit. They have Aero-Swing in their hitting bays and have them on sale on the shelf. And a special shout out to TheHackersParadise's James Miles for giving our product such a thorough review!

Ludin

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Definitely will be picking up a pack soon to try once my home setup is up and going. Adding speed was one of my goals this year as it was neglected completely last year with rebuilding a consistent swing.

cSweetMaj7

Reaction score
Saw this on the shelf a few weeks ago and was skeptical. Thanks for this awesome writeup, I may pick up a pair.

Jman

Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap

smgoldstein

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
When I launched Aero-Swing at all 96 Golf Galaxies a few months ago, I visited 32 of them in person, and sent product to all 96 stores so they could have a demo for folks to try.
I shall check it out at the Paramus NJ location.

Bernoulli

Enjoy every sandwich
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
We appreciate all the comments from everyone about our Aero-Swing. I see a lot of feedback in wanting to try it for yourselves. When I launched Aero-Swing at all 96 Golf Galaxies a few months ago, I visited 32 of them in person, and sent product to all 96 stores so they could have a demo for folks to try. If you live close to a GG, i suggest to give them a visit. They have Aero-Swing in their hitting bays and have them on sale on the shelf. And a special shout out to TheHackersParadise's James Miles for giving our product such a thorough review!
It will have to wait until winter is over for me. But, I will probably try this.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in