Aero Swing Training Aid Review

If it’s specifically designed for “resistance”, I feel like having it attached to the club (end or not) could potentially screw with your timing and thus the face of the club at impact once removed and taking full swings without it. That may not be the case at all.... but until it’s in hand and on a club for me to test I don’t think I’d throw $35 at it.

Thus why I’d need to see it in hand. You likened it to a wiffle ball bat design earlier.
Went back and double checked, I never compared it to a wiffle ball bat.

I don’t recall that.
I must be losing my mind. I just went back and don’t see that anywhere. Sorry lol

Great review as usual, @Jman - informative and interesting. This is one of those "why didn't I think of that?!?" things, great idea that's pretty minimally intrusive. I'll be interested to follow your progress and hear your feedback as you and your golfers go through the 6-week program.

Great review as usual, @Jman - informative and interesting. This is one of those "why didn't I think of that?!?" things, great idea that's pretty minimally intrusive. I'll be interested to follow your progress and hear your feedback as you and your golfers go through the 6-week program.
Thank you!

Yeah, its definitely one of those so simple it makes sense....and makes one kick themselves too kind of things hahaha

Very nice detailed write up @Jman. Agree with an earlier post on this seems so simple how has this not been in more bags before. As a user of the Super Speed system, I will be interested to hear your thoughts as you progress on the 6-week program.

My one issue with Super Speed has been the need to look at the weighted clubs as a workout per say. I have always gotten bored with working out as many others. Being able to just strap this on your own clubs when at the range and I can see how much more likely I would be to continue to use longer term.

We appreciate all the comments from everyone about our Aero-Swing. I see a lot of feedback in wanting to try it for yourselves. When I launched Aero-Swing at all 96 Golf Galaxies a few months ago, I visited 32 of them in person, and sent product to all 96 stores so they could have a demo for folks to try. If you live close to a GG, i suggest to give them a visit. They have Aero-Swing in their hitting bays and have them on sale on the shelf. And a special shout out to TheHackersParadise's James Miles for giving our product such a thorough review!

Definitely will be picking up a pack soon to try once my home setup is up and going. Adding speed was one of my goals this year as it was neglected completely last year with rebuilding a consistent swing.

Saw this on the shelf a few weeks ago and was skeptical. Thanks for this awesome writeup, I may pick up a pair.

When I launched Aero-Swing at all 96 Golf Galaxies a few months ago, I visited 32 of them in person, and sent product to all 96 stores so they could have a demo for folks to try.
I shall check it out at the Paramus NJ location.

We appreciate all the comments from everyone about our Aero-Swing. I see a lot of feedback in wanting to try it for yourselves. When I launched Aero-Swing at all 96 Golf Galaxies a few months ago, I visited 32 of them in person, and sent product to all 96 stores so they could have a demo for folks to try. If you live close to a GG, i suggest to give them a visit. They have Aero-Swing in their hitting bays and have them on sale on the shelf. And a special shout out to TheHackersParadise's James Miles for giving our product such a thorough review!

It will have to wait until winter is over for me. But, I will probably try this.

Will be getting mine in today. Really excited to see what gains I can get. Without any aids and focusing on swinging faster my average driver swing has gone up about 2-3 mph. Hopefully I can get another 5-10 with this aid.

opened it and still super confused how to put it on. I think i'm just going to try to use it with an old driver just sitting on the head. at some point.

opened it and still super confused how to put it on. I think i'm just going to try to use it with an old driver just sitting on the head. at some point.
Huh? It comes with instructions.

Huh? It comes with instructions.
You are my spirit animal. I do this all the time to people in my life. My favorite is did you YouTube it?

You are my spirit animal. I do this all the time to people in my life. My favorite is did you YouTube it?
Well I mean, it does :LOL:

I wasn’t trying to be a smart aleck though, there are also pictures in the review linked in the OP that should help explain and show how it installs. Plastic washer above head, slide on aero, put on rubber washer.

@baylrballa I got mine opened. Let me know if you still need, but I can take a picture of the instructions if needed.

@baylrballa I got mine opened. Let me know if you still need, but I can take a picture of the instructions if needed.
👍 I have them somewhere, I was just hoping it would be more simple or something.
Let us know how you like it.

👍 I have them somewhere, I was just hoping it would be more simple or something.
Let us know how you like it.
Will do and I did have to reread the instructions twice to make sure I understood it correctly.

Looking forward to hearing additional feedback.

@Jman any more info. Have your high school golfers been working with it.

@Jman any more info. Have your high school golfers been working with it.
We have been focusing on SuperSpeed because we have 6 sets and it’s easier for me to push the large groups through. Have a couple that will use it this summer.

While the believers that distance is destroying this hallowed game of ours may not like it, speed is the name of the modern game and that isn’t going away any time soon. The chase for more is very real, be it on the PGA Tour or even at the local muni, so when I got the chance to try the Aero-Swing I jumped on it. Not built around weights, this is a system built around resistance, specifically air resistance.

Continue reading...

Good review and very interesting. However, I will say that speed has always been the name of the game in golf. It's like being tall when playing basketball. It's a built in advantage. And golf fans have always love the big hitters. I find anything that can really help you get more distance is worthwhile!

Back