Aerotech Ti-Fiber

alistaird

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Larger...
Anyone any thoughts on these? I'm playing Steelfibers FC in my Irons and wondered about trying one if these in Driver.

Can't find much discussion in THP of these ..

A

Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk

Anyone any thoughts on these? I'm playing Steelfibers FC in my Irons and wondered about trying one if these in Driver.

Can't find much discussion in THP of these ..

A

Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk

I played the Ti Fiber in driver for a few years - until about 2 or 3 years ago. It was a really good shaft that I was fit into because I also played aerotech irons shafts at the time. Same as you, thought it would be worth a shot because I liked the iron shafts so much, so I just went to the fitter asking to dial that shaft in for me.

Stable shaft. Very consistent. Fairway finder type of shaft for me. One thing is that I could never find the profile for that shaft online, so I never knew what to compare it to. If I had to guess and how it felt to me was a pretty consistent stiffness throughout the shaft. It didnt feel soft in handle. It just felt pretty much the same from butt to tip. At least thats how it felt to me.

However, I found more yardage instantly when I started trying Graphite Design and Ventus shafts.

Hope this helps a bit. Good luck!

I am not sure they even make them anymore do they? I looked not too long ago on their site and I didnt see the TiFiber there anymore.....

I am not sure they even make them anymore do they? I looked not too long ago on their site and I didnt see the TiFiber there anymore.....

Thanks for your feedback....

I do not think they make them anymore - seen one on eBay at a reasonable price so was thinking of taking a punt. I wonder if they were just too expensive to make with the Titanium????

:unsure:

A

Thanks for your feedback....

I do not think they make them anymore - seen one on eBay at a reasonable price so was thinking of taking a punt. I wonder if they were just too expensive to make with the Titanium????

:unsure:

A

Got it. Maybe at a good price its worth a shot. Not sure what happened to their manufacturing of that shaft. I would say it was a really good shaft and used it through a few different drivers. It still sits in my garage.

Got it. Maybe at a good price its worth a shot. Not sure what happened to their manufacturing of that shaft. I would say it was a really good shaft and used it through a few different drivers. It still sits in my garage.
Another one has popped up on eBay. Fingers crossed I'll win this one...

A

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

For a fellow THPer and Albatross member, I will offer to give you the one I have if you pay for shipping.

For a fellow THPer and Albatross member, I will offer to give you the one I have if you pay for shipping.
PM sent....

Really generous offer.

A

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

No worries, hope you enjoy it. Talk soon.

Back