Affordable modern blade?

OldandStiff

AlsoBald
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
Help me out guys. I want to donate a putter to a course here. I forgot mine one day and had to use their loaner blade that in the average golfer's hands would probably do more harm than good.

It can't be worth too much I think, because a percentage of people inevitably suck, and they just hold an I.D. when you borrow one. I'd like it to be something with some actual weight though, that fits more with the times. Any ideas that might meet that description? It can obviously be used. I'm just not sure what to look for. Thanks.

Huntington Beach 4
Ping anser
KS1 lol

Huntington Beach 4

THAT'S a good idea. I should be able to pick a good used one up for a price they'd be comfortable loaning, and they don't really look special enough to steal. Thanks.

Cleveland Huntington beach
Odyssey White Hot Pro
Ping Anser / Sigma

You should be able to get a used HB4 for a song.

Odyssey White Hot 1 and 2 might still be floating around new for like $70

Pings got to modern headweights a few years ago so anything that has the truroll grooves should be fine.

Cleveland should be had for nothing. Theyve pretty much have always had an Anser style putter in the lineup.

A used Odyssey #1 from Callaway Preowned might work as well. Those can often be found pretty cheap.

Kirkland at Costco!

In stock

1600951363899.png

I grabbed a Huntington Beach #1 in great shape for less than $50. Thanks guys. I'll get it to them on Tuesday and hopefully next time someone in need won't have to suffer that freaking Slotline they lent me.

I grabbed a Huntington Beach #1 in great shape for less than $50. Thanks guys. I'll get it to them on Tuesday and hopefully next time someone in need won't have to suffer that freaking Slotline they lent me.
Solid move! (y)

Hey, that was nice of you. Very generous.

Now, how about the lefty? Do they get something too or is that even an option for borrowing a putter at your local course?:confused2::ROFLMAO:

Hey, that was nice of you. Very generous.

Now, how about the lefty? Do they get something too or is that even an option for borrowing a putter at your local course?:confused2::ROFLMAO:
Nope. You're still screwed. :LOL:

If they had a good lefty one that day, I would DEFINITELY have turned around before using that Slotline though. You'll just have to do the same!

Last edited:
Nope. You're still screwed. :LOL:

If they had a good lefty one that day, I would DEFINITELY have turned around before using that Slotline though. You'll just have to do the same!
It's all good. I've never putted with a wedge. That day would be a first for me though:D

Back