The last couple weeks I swing by the house of some friends about 4 minutes from the course and go for a swim in their pool. A couple of Dad pop's or a glass of wine... That's about as good as it gets there... Heck, they had a plate of food for me on Sunday afternoon.

Wednesday night league, the kids are already in bed by the time we finish, so I stay for dinner and drinks with everyone.
Basically any other time, head for home. Young kids at home.

Typically since I’m almost always a single joining a group, playing munis, I’ll take stuff to the car rehash a couple holes in my mind talley up the score, clean the clubs/wipe them down, hit the road.

if with friends maybe get a beer, if with my daughter always a slurpee…gotta keep traditions alive!

I like hanging out for a little bit to grab a drink and unwind after the round.

Group wants to hang, I hang. Group wants to head out, I head out.

Men’s Room. Not men’s restroom. That would be a little weird.
I don't play those high class joints like you. Up here, the courses I play have "the bar", "the pro shop" and "the restrooms".

I will typically head home after a round, unless my group plans to stay.

I don't play those high class joints like you. Up here, the courses I play have "the bar", "the pro shop" and "the restrooms".
It may be a country club but I sure wouldn't call it high class. The TV in there is the only thing newer than 20 years old. Hang out with me and some of the guys I play with and the perception of uppity and snobby country club members goes out the window. We like to rag on each other a lot so funny Richards would be a better description haha.

It depends. If it was bad, go to the range. Otherwise, go home and take a shower.

If it is league play might stick around for a bit to see what everyone did. Other than that is depends on the round.

It may be a country club but I sure wouldn't call it high class. The TV in there is the only thing newer than 20 years old. Hang out with me and some of the guys I play with and the perception of uppity and snobby country club members goes out the window. We like to rag on each other a lot so funny Richards would be a better description haha.
That, I can do!

I always tell my wife that the reason I'm not home 5 minutes after I walk of the 18th is because we have to "settle up". If we're the first group of 4 to finish on a Saturday, that'll take at least an hour to get everyone in and figure the team game and skins. That said, I'm not one to hang out and talk after a round - it's either "settle up" time or back out for an e-9!

The group I usually play with bolts, but I am always up for a drink afterwards

i like to get home after a round and spend the rest of my day with my family.

Our 2 local public courses don't have any food or drink options. We can practice or play golf, and that's it. I sometimes linger in the parking lot where a few of my golf friends like to hang out post-round and consume beers, rehash rounds, and solve world problems. Most of the time I check in for a short time to be social and then zoom home.

Always at least one drink in the lounge or on the patio whichever is available. Sometimes lunch. Virtually never leave right after.

Run far, run fast.

If I've kept stats on the round, I'll go home and review them. Even though I play solo rounds, I'll post every round just to track my bogus index. Mostly, I have other things planned and I want to get going with those.

Today after our 6 hole round we dropped in for a really good lunch.

@cwmonroe87 @chasDog & I recently found these at a course we stated playing - Tito’s frozen lemonade. We were skeptical but they were amazing.

147BA5CB-4EB0-44A9-9235-053FDD92750A.jpeg
CD618C4D-2ADF-419F-9C10-F4DE129B0003.jpeg

Usually play in the morning,so our group usually goes to one of two BBQ joints after the round to eat.

rounds that don't include sitting on patio settling bets over a drink seem very unfulfilling....

And let's not forget about the afternoon power nap after getting home!

Back