Age Limit For Flat Brim?

Oh oh oh... And pull your golf shorts down over your bum so your festively patterned boxers show!

Lol. Don't let them get to you. Some people will judge but they usually hate their own life anyway. I'm going to make sure all my vids are of me with a backwards hat now.

Awesome!!

My son is 7 and loves Fowler. He wanted a flat bill Puma and I found one that wasn't too loud and got it for him. When it came in I tried it on and looked in mirror and thought I looked ridiculous. There is no way this 32 year old would be caught dead in public with one on, but to each their own.

RTR '12!

I think at after the limit for flat brimmed hats is 30 haha, after that it just looks silly. I like how yesterday the announcers where complaining about flat brimmed hats at the US open.

I think they look horrid, especially with that weird mustache Folwer is rocking

If you can drive, you are too old for the flat brim.

I look ridiculous in flat brimmed hats. Gotta have a curve.

Tap tap taparoo

Apparently i got a bad rep for asking a question about if i was wearing flat brim hat with expensive clothing if you would look down on me / ( wanna golf and or hire me ) compared to someone wearing jeans and a shirt with a curved hat..

Hahahah some people. "Bragging"

Honestly it's all up to you haha sure some people think the flat chollo brim hat is tacky but I like to wear my cookie monster flat brim hat haha. As long as you don't fold it up, then it looks ridiculous

diamond-supply-x-han-cholo-pendant-1.jpg

Apparently i got a bad rep for asking a question about if i was wearing flat brim hat with expensive clothing if you would look down on me / ( wanna golf and or hire me ) compared to someone wearing jeans and a shirt with a curved hat..

Hahahah some people. "Bragging"

^ ok im guilty to that once or twice in my day.. :(

But anyway, there in no age limit. If you like it and can pull it off DO IT.

dont let other people opinions bother you.. I have a buddy of mine that looks IDENTICAL to RF and people give him crap all the time. Oh well, just challange them for money. They quickly shutup

This thread cracks me up. Know how I know there isn't an age for a flat brim hat? Because every picture I have of my grandfather has him rocking an old school mesh back hat...with a flat brim. Guess he was a trend setter back in the day, either that or the hat came flat and he didn't bother to worry about style of a curved brim as he mowed the grass.

Around here in cowboy country there's more of a size limit than an age limit to flat brims. You better be large enough to fight your way out the door if you come in looking like a gangsta punk.

Around here in cowboy country there's more of a size limit than an age limit to flat brims. You better be large enough to fight your way out the door if you come in looking like a gangsta punk.

I'm from the Country aswell, And i would agree with that actually in some ways but just wondering:

Would you say Rickie Fowler who has all fitted clothes is a punk because of the hat choice or are you talking about generation that wears the baggy jeans half way down and shirts 2 sizes to big for them. Or both?

I'm from the Country aswell, And i would agree with that actually in some ways but just wondering:

Would you say Rickie Fowler who has all fitted clothes is a punk because of the hat choice or are you talking about generation that wears the baggy jeans half way down and shirts 2 sizes to big for them. Or both?

Actually, I wouldn't call him a punk in the first place. That's just the stigma you see in a region like this. Heck, you see far more blue jean shorts than anything else on most halfway nice courses around here. Now the baggy jeans that hang down showing their shorts, I'm not sure I should post my thoughts on them.

Personally I think what people wear outside of work settings is free range. If the guy wants to wear a flat brim hat, he's not hurting me by doing it.

However, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a flat brim hat, as I think they look stupid. But to each their own. I'm just wondering what's going to happen to Rickie's popularity in a few years when he realizes how stupid that hat looks and switches to a normal golf hat. I imagine he won't lose any popularity among golf fanatics, but to the average fan out on the course, who knows.

Personally I think what people wear outside of work settings is free range. If the guy wants to wear a flat brim hat, he's not hurting me by doing it.

However, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a flat brim hat, as I think they look stupid. But to each their own. I'm just wondering what's going to happen to Rickie's popularity in a few years when he realizes how stupid that hat looks and switches to a normal golf hat. I imagine he won't lose any popularity among golf fanatics, but to the average fan out on the course, who knows.

I wondered the same thing and mentioned in an earlier thread he might be painting himself into a sort of corner fashion wise. I'd hate to see him have to go to Loud Mouth Apparel after his time with Puma, lol.

This thread cracks me up. Know how I know there isn't an age for a flat brim hat? Because every picture I have of my grandfather has him rocking an old school mesh back hat...with a flat brim. Guess he was a trend setter back in the day, either that or the hat came flat and he didn't bother to worry about style of a curved brim as he mowed the grass.

was it a snapback? please post the picture of this OG lol

Lebron's wearing a flat brim...

There's no age limit. People can dress however they like, no matter how old they are. To judge people based on how they dress is absurd IMO.

I,m with him. C,mon man Lighten up, we r out there to play this wonderful, frustrating game we love. Enough with the judging, I see too much of it and its downright humiliating. I am also not judging you according to what u said, u are probably a real nice guy to play with and hangout with. Just lighten up a bit.

I,m with him. C,mon man Lighten up, we r out there to play this wonderful, frustrating game we love. Enough with the judging, I see too much of it and its downright humiliating. I am also not judging you according to what u said, u are probably a real nice guy to play with and hangout with. Just lighten up a bit.

QFT. honestly who cares, wear what you want. Unless you're my boss or a judge, your opinion doesn't matter.

Back