Votes: 36 30.3%
  • 40-49

Votes: 27 22.7%
  • 50-59

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • 60+

Votes: 6 5.0%

• Total voters
gair the bear, and I've bin playing since I was 12. at 43 now. B-day next month. soo about 32 years.. and still a hacker.:banana:

Name is Dan, Canadan, Danner, or Eddy -- Whatever works. I'll be 28 in a couple weeks.

I've been playing golf my entire life. I bet I had some sort of child club in my hands at 2 or 3.

27 and have been playing for 5 years. And in that five years I have gone from shooting rounds in the 140's to rounds in the 80's.

I am 60 and have been playing on and off for40 years.Just been serious again ,the last 5years.

42 been playing for about 22 years .Still learning with every round .

48. Started young, stopped during college, got back into it for maybe 8 years until I blew a knee and now back at it for the last 8 or so. Better scores now than I ever had, which is a sad statement on my game as a lad.

28 and playing for 4.

41 and playing about 6 years but playing more since my new weight loss and feeling better!

I'm 25. I started playing in my teens (10-ish years ago) but it was very off and on. I just started taking it seriously again this year.

32 years old. Played three years. I wish I'd started sooner.

30 years old and have been playing 3 years.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be 64 in November and started playing in '64. That would be about 59 years of hackin.

May you make this into a sticky?

I'm 27 and I'm an alcoholic....

Sorry, golfaholic.

1 year, 1 month!

I'm 23 and have been playing for about 2 months!

Last edited:
I'm Bill, I'm 54, I've been playing since I was 16.....and I'm a Golfaholic. (Don't judge me!)

32...been playing off and on since I was 14 or so

I'm 22, just started playing seriously this year. On and off my hole life, till this year. Junior year of college blew out my shoulder in baseball in our first scrimmage of the year. Needed something to fill that gap of not doing something in the spring, so from here on out it's golf for this guy.

35, playing on and off for 21 years. Started playing seriously about 2 years ago.

I'm 27, been playing since i was 7, however i took 5 years off while in college since i was playing baseball...was scratch in HS, trying to get back ever since (injuries to my lower back have hampered me abit...)

My name is Jonathan. I'm 18 and I like to party. I've also been playing for 2 years this week.

38, played off an on since 21 when I learned. Never dedicated enough time to get any good at it.

Back