AIDHM Irish Putters

Darn, that takes the reason out of play, Usually Plumbers Necks are Face Balance.

Many Plumber's neck putters feature toe hang actually. Not as severe as others of course, but can fall somewhere in the middle between a slant neck and face balanced.

I like it!

love the the topline. The serated back looks creative and unique. Id tap it

I love the look. That milling is tough though so I am sure the price is higher than I would pay.

That's a putter I wouldn't mind having in my bag... and I don't like Anser style putters. What about mallet options? In lefty.

I need to try one of these. Will any of the shops have them for demo??
In the US? I don’t Believe so at this time. Brand new company based overseas but Peter Doyle has a great track record, so perhaps they end up here.

I still think it looks pretty damn badass in its own unique way.

Something about this is very cool. A putter is a personal choice and I love that this is different.

Something about this is very cool. A putter is a personal choice and I love that this is different.

Its very different and it has a different tone. I putted side by side with this one and a Mizuno M Craft to get a feel sensation and sound difference and this putter has a bit louder tone that has a subtle crack to it at impact.

I spent some time rolling it this morning on the putting green and it definitely has a good alignment setup. You feel confident you are on your line when you pull the trigger.

It’s industrial, but a bit refined if that makes sense.

This just hit the putting green for about 30 minutes and I have to say, the sound is incredibly unique. Puts a really good roll on the ball however and looks really good in hand.

This just hit the putting green for about 30 minutes and I have to say, the sound is incredibly unique. Puts a really good roll on the ball however and looks really good in hand.
JB, can you describe the “unique” sound a little more?

JB, can you describe the “unique” sound a little more?

i can do better, I will record a video in the next few days.

Its less full sounding than the Mizuno, but not clicky.

Got chance to spend some time with Peter Doyle, the man behind this line up today all the way from Ireland. Fantastic conversation and the full article will be up very soon.

Got chance to spend some time with Peter Doyle, the man behind this line up today all the way from Ireland. Fantastic conversation and the full article will be up very soon.

Looking forward to hearing what Peter Doyle has to say.

I like the look of these. Really interested to see what the mallet style will look like. Hope it has a similar overall look.

Looking forward to it

Back