AIDHM Irish Putters

This is a definite conversation starter.

That’s a busy putter

Milling for days. Love the look of the one pic with the shamrock.

The back is interesting on it. But is there just too much going on? Thats an awful lot of dots on it.

There's a whole lot going on there, I don't think I could game that. I like seeing a unique option though.

Pretty cool looking. Dig that

Looks like nice quality. Curious how it feels and sounds.

I like it. And being a red beard I want it. The gen 1 is only 149 pounds. So about $175 plus shipping. I might ask the wife if I can have it.

Definitely out of the box thinking on this one, I dig it. I've never had much luck with blade style putters, so I'd love to see their take on a mallet.

Out of the box, does nothing for me. Interested if any performance characteristics or just a funky design.

I like it. Id put one of those in the bag. I mean, I just bought a vintage Dunlop putter that was made in Scotland, so why not one of these?

Definitely a different look, I wonder how all those milled pockets in the back line up when you are looking down at address....? multiple alignment

Very interesting styling, a lot going on there

Ohh! That's a cool looking putter. I like the agressive milling on the face and the back of the face looks lie it could open a pickle jar no problem!(y)

I'm not a blade guy but I like it..

Thanks guys, easily the best golf blog and forum around. Appreciate the post and continuing success to you and yours.

Regards

Peter Doyle
Aidhm Irish Putters

Feel the Green
Peter, the putter looks great. Are there any places in the United States where it can be demoed? Do you have plans to make any other models? Any mallets?

everything works for someone...

It looks like it could help with opening jars are the very least.

Dude, Peter Doyle checking in on his creations here... Robin Arthur checking in on his Xcalibur shafts... what else could be better? Other than playing golf that is!

Last edited:
That milling :love:

I'll definitely say they're unique.

I think that thing is badass looking

I'm thinking some additional paint fill on the back of the face in those grooves... that would be very nice!

Still no idea what the price point is?

Back