Did you pre-cook in the beer?

No, I just soak them in it for 24 hours. Take them out and straight into the air fryer. So good!

Some sort of rib/chicken rub on cauliflower. 400 degrees 15'ish minutes. Douse in hot sauce.

This was actually really good!!!

Making a pre-dinner snack, air frying the pre-seasoned garlic chicken drums you get from Costco, will report back in 20min or so

Done some broccoli & cauliflower in it which cane out pretty good.
Always Sunny No GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

We just picked up an Air Fryer: Kalorik® 5.3 Quart Digital Air Fryer XL, Matte Black
Now we just have to learn how to use it.
We don't eat French Fries as my wife is on WW and I'm on Keto, so we will have to find something else.
Hoping it works on Burgers and Pork Chops. - We shall see.
A substitute for fries is carrot sticks in the air fryer, dip them in stone ground mustard.

IMG_1990.jpeg

Didn’t put this on this thread. 1.55 pounds of meaty wings with some crazy chicken seasoning from a cottage store up in Duluth. I have not used mine for a month since we moved and it was glorious.

Ours has been used quite a bit since we bought it recently - chips, salmon, chicken, pork to name a few things

Tonight we tried some rosemary and sage potatoes which came out very well

I should really go back through this thread for recipe suggestions to try

Breakfast use today, hashbrowns will be done, may throw a small handful of chicken nuggets and drop an egg on to start the day

Back