Air Jordan 1 Golf “Chicago”

new colorway.

air-jordan-1-low-g-golf-shoes-RV7Pws.png

These look decent. I am just concerned the traction isn't great on the Jordan spikeless and will slip out of my swing. Howe is the traction with the Jordan spikless

These look decent. I am just concerned the traction isn't great on the Jordan spikeless and will slip out of my swing. Howe is the traction with the Jordan spikless
Traction has been pretty good for me. Zero complaints. I am also 280lbs so that might help...lol!

better than I expected. the sole is not very stiff (for a golf shoe). probably not a good wet weather shoe, but haven't slipped yet in dry.

Shoes were sent back to Nike for inspection on the warranty claim. They arrived today, but they have not been processed yet. Hoping they cover it and just send me a new pair instead of a gift card.

Shoes were sent back to Nike for inspection on the warranty claim. They arrived today, but they have not been processed yet. Hoping they cover it and just send me a new pair instead of a gift card.

Fingers crossed they have them... In my experience, limited edition shoes don't often get replaced by Nike, but instead a refund/gift card as you mentioned.

Fingers crossed they have them... In my experience, limited edition shoes don't often get replaced by Nike, but instead a refund/gift card as you mentioned.
Luckily, they have the white ones in stock, so at the very least, I can pick some up with a gift card. Otherwise, I'll be going with some other spikeless option.

Claim approved. Voucher coming my way. Way to go, Nike!

they keep milking it.

air-jordan-1-low-g-golf-shoes-jChrQ3.png
best ones yet!!

Air Jordan 1's will always sell. Im surprised I like my 1 golf shoes so much .They're honestly the most comfortable shoe ive worn this year on the course

Back