Air Jordan 1 Golf “Chicago”

So much better than many of the Jordans. Sole doesn't look the best for golf, but I hope I'm wrong.

This colorway popped up in the Nike app. Looks like these have a 1 year waterproof warranty as well.

air-jordan-1-low-g-golf-shoes-96N94g.png

tried to buy the greys earlier in the week but they wouldn't add to cart, they must have been available by mistake. looks like ill get to try again on the 20th

The red ones are a complete NO GO. They are just bad.

Gray are slightly better but still not my thing. Even as a ex-Air Jordan collector.

This style just doesn't 'fit' on a golf shoe.

Hard pass on the red....
Maybe they can run a promotion to move those amazingly bad looking golf shoes... Inside one pair is an invite to play at "Slaughterhouse 23"
That oughta gain some traction...... (see what i did there?) :ROFLMAO:
They will not have to try even a little bit to sell out in mere seconds. Just the nature of the 'shoe game' these days.

I like these.. I don’t mind the reds either. I just don’t think I have anything that they would go with.
To be fair they don’t go with the golf course, so matching isn’t much of a concern 😂😂😂

Nope, make me think hoops or bowling

I can get behind the gray, not the red.
I was with you until you said the gray was acceptable. 😆 I loved watching Jordan when I was growing up, but I never understood the affinity for his shoes.

They will not have to try even a little bit to sell out in mere seconds. Just the nature of the 'shoe game' these days.
Yep, way more people will want these and not get them than will ever lay a hand on them.

these are hideous golf shoes

Going to get either the grey or the black/sail for my range shoes. I leave a pair of shoes at the club when I go straight from work and I’ll go this way if I can get my hands on them.

im going for the red since Ill never be able to get the original high tops that released a few years ago

I’m 39 not quite an old fart yet. I wear shorts 99% of the time with no show socks and I think the wolf grey would look fine, but I think even better in some grey pants.

I am not a nike fan, but these look damn good.

Today at 10:00 am is the release.

I promised myself spiked shoes this year. That's the only thing making me not buy the grey Js.

I love them.

Back