Air Jordan 1 Golf “Chicago”

guessing these will sell in seconds and I am tired of that whole game..

Ronald McDonald wants his shoes back !!

Not exactly how Nike releases go. Just be on the app at 9 put in for your size and see if you get lucky.
I'm not one for shoe releases, but the grey is *chefs kiss* If I get them, I get them. If not, oh well.

I likes, I likes.

When I opened the thread and saw all that red, I thought I was on a bowling site

The grey shoes look a bit better but still not doing anything for me

Eh, to each their own.

These are also going to be releasing other places later this week (Golf Galaxy, Carls Golfland) if you don't get them on Nike.

I am just playing. I am just getting burned out an the whole limited release thing. If available later maybe I will try to get some then.

I am just playing. I am just getting burned out an the whole limited release thing. If available later maybe I will try to get some then.

Well I will tell you that the bolded won't happen.

I don't understand the sneaker game. I think the shoes look fine but if you win these, win chance to buy, do you actually wear them?

I don't understand the sneaker game. I think the shoes look fine but if you win these, win chance to buy, do you actually wear them?

Absolutely! Wear your shoes! I have a number of sneakers that if I kept in the box would now be worth north of 1k dollars, but wear your shoes.

The only reason I am interested in today's release is because I would wear them!

Yes, resalers suck. I wear mine.

Can't seem to find a Nike shoe that fits my feet... I'd rock the red or black colorway if they did!

GG had a reservation in-store only yesterday. When I typically go to GG there are no more than 8 people in the store at one time including the employees. When I went yesterday to reserve a pair there were 45 people in line to reserve the Jordan 1s. I was unable to secure my size in the "Dior" colorway.

GG had a reservation in-store only yesterday. When I typically go to GG there are no more than 8 people in the store at one time including the employees. When I went yesterday to reserve a pair there were 45 people in line to reserve the Jordan 1s. I was unable to secure my size in the "Dior" colorway.
Problem with these is non golfers seem to want them as well. Then wear them on the street the. get pissy when the soles don't last. :LOL:

It got CRAZY in Korea

I might go for the black just to give myself half a chance. Not very hopeful either way

Problem with these is non golfers seem to want them as well. Then wear them on the street the. get pissy when the soles don't last. :LOL:
I think they look much better as street shoes as opposed to golf shoes.

And grey doesn't look to be available in my size. :unsure: go up half a size?

Apparently my size is already sold out 🙄

Back