Air Jordan 11 Golf

These are quite nice!!!!

They ruined these. Should have released these instead:
197046ee563a5b7a990e8eda1c26e167.jpg

They ruined these. Should have released these instead:

I think I prefer the "coming soon" version. The sole design matches the original shoe more closely, and the upper is made from full leather similar to the other Jordan 11 Low releases. Keeping the nylon clean would have been darn near impossible. I do, however, prefer the bottom cleats and plate better on the version you posed. The fact that they pre-yellowed portions of the to be produced version is lame.

No doubt, just my opinion. Not a fan of Jordan's in general.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I’m with you there. I’ve never been a huge fan of the Jordan basketball shoes, and even less of a fan of the golf shoe versions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will absolutely buy at least one pair.

Normally I'm not interested in these type golf shoes.....but man, something about these has me looking to snag a pair.

Saw this posted today:
The Air Jordan 11 Golf “Concord” releases on February 15th online at Nike for $200.

Anyone else see HV111 rocking them today at the WM?

Sent from my SM-J737VPP using Tapatalk

I agree...these look good and I’m going to try and snag a pair! If I score a pair I might have to save their maiden voyage for my next THP event though.

Pics? That would be sweet.

This was 10 years ago. I will look through some old photos and see what I can find

This is me getting ready for these to drop. Jordan 11s are my favorite design of the Jordans.

611f2340a176be5d4436507b93b09e03.gif

Ditto...

Favorite J's ever, these are an absolute no-brainer.

I wore my 11 Concord’s today for the first time hoping they bring me a bit of good luck for next Friday.

d7ac64539dde07da56c2fc4faed3f639.jpg

No thanks. If I wore those I would have to go with a flat bill on my cap and I'm not ready for that.

I’m thinking these will go fast based on sentiment from a couple different places. Definitely better looking than the August release (black/neon green).

Panda likey!!!

I am not a nike fan, but I do like these.

@Nate - we were just talking about these... If only they had a spikeless option.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

My buddies buy and flips shoes, trying to get me in on it.. seems like the demand will be there for these

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

My buddies buy and flips shoes, trying to get me in on it.. seems like the demand will be there for these

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
There’s nothing quite like buying these at 9am and having your “inventory” sold out before the end of the work day. Usually at 30-40% profit

Golf Galaxy has these shoes listed in their “Next On The Tee” section of their homepage, so at least everyone is not stuck with Nike’s website.

I want a pair of these

Back