Air Jordan 11 Golf

I will own a pair of these. Hopefully scoop up a pair on the 15th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody use Nikes line checkout feature? Looks like it will only allow 1 purchase.

Anybody use Nikes line checkout feature? Looks like it will only allow 1 purchase.

Yep, one purchase per account, then wait to see if you were selected. On the SNKRS app, I believe it is a weighted selection process, whereas the line is supposed to be a "first come first serve" limit of 1 process. Of course, you could make multiple nike plus accounts with different billing addresses and if quick enough, could probably get multiple.

That said, I will be trying to buy my one pair of shoes. The reselling/speculation is getting out of control.

Hopefully, Nike and Jordan continue bringing these legendary designs into golf. I really like the air maxes they put out as well. Would love to have a pair of these Jordans but just doesn't work with the golf budget.

Yep, one purchase per account, then wait to see if you were selected. On the SNKRS app, I believe it is a weighted selection process, whereas the line is supposed to be a "first come first serve" limit of 1 process. Of course, you could make multiple nike plus accounts with different billing addresses and if quick enough, could probably get multiple.

That said, I will be trying to buy my one pair of shoes. The reselling/speculation is getting out of control.

Unless something changes in the next 48 hours, these won't be in the SNKRS app. None of the prior Jordan golf releases were on that app either. The last Jordan Trainer ST release was 1 pair per person on Nike.com, I'd imagine that would be the same with this release.

Unless something changes in the next 48 hours, these won't be in the SNKRS app. None of the prior Jordan golf releases were on that app either. The last Jordan Trainer ST release was 1 pair per person on Nike.com, I'd imagine that would be the same with this release.

Yep, I was making the comparison to answer the prior question about quantity limits. The online Nike.com “line system” is unique in that it uses NikePlus accounts, as opposed to the SNKRS app that uses the NP account and the mobile device.

So far I have only seen Nike.com and Golf Galaxy as having availability, but I would also suspect TGW and others, with Nike having the largest quantity.

The Navy ST trainers? I don’t think that was limit 1, since I got 10 pair.

The Navy ST trainers? I don’t think that was limit 1, since I got 10 pair.

Somehow it wouldn't let me buy more than one pair. How in the world did you get 10 pairs?

Somehow it wouldn't let me buy more than one pair. How in the world did you get 10 pairs?

I think I just added the size and changed the quantity. No issues other than nike felt the need to ship them to be in 5 separate boxes.

Air Jordan 11 Golf

Just got a notification on the nike app of an early release in Member Access. Was able to buy them just now. If you have the nike app, log in and see if you have a pair reserved. I believe they are reserved until 8 pm for those with access.

e453f8c1d216a319e756b7b727935777.jpg

Last edited:
Just got a notification on the nike app of an early release in Member Access. Was able to buy them just now. If you have the nike app, log in and see if you have a pair reserved. I believe they are reserved until 8 pm for those with access.

e453f8c1d216a319e756b7b727935777.jpg

I got the notification too! Thanks for posting it!

i dont understand how i only buy golf clothes from nike and never get early access lol

I used to get the early bird as well but not for the last pair or this pair.

Dang, no early access for me.

When do these go live?

A couple sites I saw had 10AM EST, not sure about Nike's site though.

It’s 10:00 am eastern. Don’t know about Golf Galaxy, but I assume it is the same.

Did not get early access either. Really hope to snag a pair tomorrow.

Good luck everyone trying to get a pair tomorrow!

I might actually try.

Trendy golf is also going to have these for those trying. Little lesser known, might be a little easier.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back