Air Jordan 11 Golf

they look awesome, but still too white, I'd be afraid they'd get dirty after one round, to game them!

Awesome shoes but I expect they’re sold out immediately again. Almost given up trying to obtain any of them anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Against all odds, I was able to snag a pair of these at release.

i gave a half hearted effort this morning and missed out. kinda regret now.

I bet that after one round of play in all white shoes, you will un-regret.

I missed out today, bummed because those are the ones I really was after. Oh well, back to the white and brown etonic saddle shoes for me.

Edit: I have secured a pair on the secondary market, "only" $65 over retail. I may regret it later but happy now......

P.S. don't tell the Mrs..

Last edited:
I saw JourdanInMich got a pair of the all-white ones and they look sick. I’ve never been into Jordan’s but these have grown on me a bit and now I’m kinda wanting a pair

Was really hoping they would do like the masters editions and start to incorporate other textures and materials, not just the patent leather on the lower portion of the uppers. Not really a fan of how shiny it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I prefer these ... also in Black

Jordan.jpg

Oh boy.......These are going to be very popular. Release date if November 22. price is $220.

jordan-11-low-cool-grey-golf-shoes-AQ0963-002-1.jpg
jordan-11-low-cool-grey-golf-shoes-AQ0963-002-6.jpg
jordan-11-low-cool-grey-golf-shoes-AQ0963-002-2.jpg

I may pillage for those!!! Look so good with my fancy boi Bonobos pants.
Only acceptable if they are 3 inches above you shoe line and slim fit.

I want BAD!
Me too. I’m optimistic, but the Safari/bred release was such a cluster. I am holding out home for a pre-release.

Me too. I’m optimistic, but the Safari/bred release was such a cluster. I am holding out home for a pre-release.

Wild Wild West! Hope you can draw your gun fast enough!

I’m not sure how, but I’ll own a pair

Back