Air Jordan 4 Cements????

RoyalPeeps

Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Was just looking on the Nike website and the Nike app and it doesn't show the Jordan 4 Cement release anymore. Supposed to be on Thur 4 Mar. So did they postpone the release? Anyone have info on why Nike isn't showing this release anymore? 152044595_10159064121884293_5397515691334373845_o.jpg

Latest I've heard is that they will still drop on the 4th. Probably at 10am EST on NDC. There is a chance of a very selective members only pre-release before the general public release.

Latest I've heard is that they will still drop on the 4th. Probably at 10am EST on NDC. There is a chance of a very selective members only pre-release before the general public release.
Well they fell off of my favorites on the SNKR app and can't find them anywhere.

Same here. Go onto NDC on a computer, go to cart even if there is nothing in your cart, scroll down to favorites and it should be there. Add them to your cart. Do not checkout as it will not work and do not open the cart on your app as they will be removed. Now you will be all set for the 4th.

Same here. Go onto NDC on a computer, go to cart even if there is nothing in your cart, scroll down to favorites and it should be there. Add them to your cart. Do not checkout as it will not work and do not open the cart on your app as they will be removed. Now you will be all set for the 4th.
NDC?

That's the thing. They aren't showing in my favorites now.

They should be in your favorites if you follow the directions I posted earlier. I have them in my cart ready to go for the 4th

When I go to the Nike site and go to my cart and under favorites it shows nothing.

Attachments

• Nik.JPG
    Nik.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 10
Did you sign in on NDC?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210228-162909_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210228-162909_Chrome.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 13
The pic I posted is me signed into my nike acco
Did you sign in on NDC?
The pic I posted is me signed into my nike account on Nike.com on the computer.

Did you sign in on NDC?
It says I have no favorites. I favored them on the SNKRS app a few weeks ago. And now I can't find them in my favorites or on the nike site at all.

Did you sign in on NDC?
Click on the shoes in your cart and then send me the link to the page it brings up of the shoes and maybe I can click on the link and get to them.

If you are a member of the nike site, they will probably show up early before the public onsale on the 4th. I would bet they pop up for members on Monday or Tuesday. They always show them as coming soon and then pull them down before they prepare for presales. They will then magically reappear when the onsale starts. Depending on how many they have it could be an "invite only" presale where they only allow certain members access or they just open up a queue for nike.com members. I scored both the tie dye and black grape Jordan V on nike.com this way via a general queue if I recall.

If you are a member of the nike site, they will probably show up early before the public onsale on the 4th. I would bet they pop up for members on Monday or Tuesday. They always show them as coming soon and then pull them down before they prepare for presales. They will then magically reappear when the onsale starts. Depending on how many they have it could be an "invite only" presale where they only allow certain members access or they just open up a queue for nike.com members. I scored both the tie dye and black grape Jordan V on nike.com this way via a general queue if I recall.
Guess I'll just have to wait and see. I have a nike logon so I'm a member.

Guess I'll just have to wait and see. I have a nike logon so I'm a member.
Also, if you have twitter, follow j23app on twitter and turn on your notifications for when they tweet. You'll get a notification from them when anything Jordan related pops up and goes on sale. They are very quick.mIt's annoying when they tweet about stuff I don't car about but I turn them on when something I'm interested in comes up like this.

I'm not sure if I want these or want to wait for the new ADG 3 that should be coming soon.

These are now back up on the Nike store. I would not be surprised if there is a member drop tomorrow before the 3/4 public onsale.

Anyone have advice on getting these? Did members already get a chance?

Anyone have advice on getting these? Did members already get a chance?
I did not get a member pre-release, and I buy a lot of shoes. Be ready tomorrow at 10 and have all your payment info preloaded. These should be attainable, but will sell out by 10:03.

They are gonna be on the Nike app right?

Gotcha. Hoping to get a pair. Trying to decide on size. Thought 9s were the size I needed but got 8.5 in my new FootJoy Hyperflex so now I don't know.

I did not get a member pre-release, and I buy a lot of shoes. Be ready tomorrow at 10 and have all your payment info preloaded. These should be attainable, but will sell out by 10:03.

10 AM? Time zone?

Gotcha. Hoping to get a pair. Trying to decide on size. Thought 9s were the size I needed but got 8.5 in my new FootJoy Hyperflex so now I don't know.
I would go 9 in that scenario.

Back