Air Jordan 4 Cements????

Yeah 9s is what I have in my profile. Gonna stay with that.

It also sounds like some other retailers will have them too. I believe Golf Galaxy will have some and I would not be surprised if some other large online retailers like the PGASS will have them also. They've had some previous Nike releases.

Golf Galaxy actually has them on their site but will be released at the same time.

Yeah 9s is what I have in my profile. Gonna stay with that.
You should be fine if size 9 are what you need. Smaller sizes sell a bit slower. the 11s, 12s, and 13s will go almost immediately. You will probably be ok if you are on right as soon as they go on sale unless these end up being even more limited than other Jordan golf releases.

You should be fine if size 9 are what you need. Smaller sizes sell a bit slower. the 11s, 12s, and 13s will go almost immediately. You will probably be ok if you are on right as soon as they go on sale unless these end up being even more limited than other Jordan golf releases.
Yeah would be cool to get a pair. But if not no biggie.

Prob won't be as comfy as my Hyperflexes

Prob won't be as comfy as my Hyperflexes
I'm still debating if I want to try and get a pair. I wear 12 so that seems to be the first size to go. I've scored twice in previous sales for the Jordan V. They are kind of big. Nice to have but definitely not an every day golf shoe for me. I'll only wear them in dry weather. I just found a pair on Amazon of the Puma Ignite NXT Haight Tie Dye shoes from the PGA last year that are spikeless and I hear Puma are so comfortable. Those will probably be worn a whole lot more. That my be enough incentive to hold off on the IV tomorrow and wait for the Jordan ADG 3 spikeless to be released. I probably won't decide until the last minute tomorrow morning.

I hope you are able to score a pair though. They do a have a certain cool retro look to them. I never owned Air Jordan shoes as a kid so me getting them as an adult is sort of making up for lost time.

I'm still debating if I want to try and get a pair. I wear 12 so that seems to be the first size to go. I've scored twice in previous sales for the Jordan V. They are kind of big. Nice to have but definitely not an every day golf shoe for me. I'll only wear them in dry weather. I just found a pair on Amazon of the Puma Ignite NXT Haight Tie Dye shoes from the PGA last year that are spikeless and I hear Puma are so comfortable. Those will probably be worn a whole lot more. That my be enough incentive to hold off on the IV tomorrow and wait for the Jordan ADG 3 spikeless to be released. I probably won't decide until the last minute tomorrow morning.

I hope you are able to score a pair though. They do a have a certain cool retro look to them. I never owned Air Jordan shoes as a kid so me getting them as an adult is sort of making up for lost time.
So when I got my FJ Hyperflex I was going between those and a pair of Puma Ignite Pwradapt Caged Disc. But this was before I tried the Hyperflex on. After that it was def the Hyperflex. Those will be worn mostly.

And I never owned a pair of Jordans as a kid either so I'm right there with you. It's the coolness and the fact that I have the golf bug and want to buy everything. LOL.

So is the better chance on nike.com or golf galaxy?

So is the better chance on nike.com or golf galaxy?
Depends.
im purely guessing but I’m guessing Nike will have more inventory but probably more people shopping there.

when I got my tie dye Roshe G shoes, I got them from Golf Galaxy right at release and was shut out on Nike. My 2 pairs of Jordan’s both came from Nike during the on sale time.

anyone have a pair of 4's already to know how they fit?? im a 9.5 in every shoe I own but my Jordan 11's are ridiculously tight. But for whatever reason the actual Jordan 11 gym shoes I own fit perfect

These will be a bit tough to grab. I know a lot of people will be grabbing to resell them. Hoping I can get a pair in my size, such a great shoe.

anyone have a pair of 4's already to know how they fit?? im a 9.5 in every shoe I own but my Jordan 11's are ridiculously tight. But for whatever reason the actual Jordan 11 gym shoes I own fit perfect
I've heard the IV fit similar to the V. The V were not small and were true to size.

While these are a great looking shoe, the $220 price tag make these a hard pass for me.

Good luck in getting the shoes !

welp, I got a pair in 9. now to decide if I keep them. :unsure:

Got them as well. Stock seems pretty healthy on these

Ugh...of course didn’t land these. If anyone has a 9.5 they don’t want...I’m your guy

Got my 9s also. So did they sell out already?

I'm not getting through on Nike.com. Carls golfland site looks like it crashed. PGA superstore is sold out. On Golf Galaxy it looks like they didn't release yet..

Looks like Nike and Golf Galaxy were out after about 5-10 min. With the V release, they restocked a few times throughout the day I believe.

I'm not getting through on Nike.com. Carls golfland site looks like it crashed. PGA superstore is sold out. On Golf Galaxy it looks like they didn't release yet..

Golf Galaxy did release. I grabbed a pair from them

Snagged a pair size 11 ;)

Congrats on those who got them. I looked at my bank account this morning and realized how much money I've given Ping recently and decided I didn't need them that bad.

Congrats on those who got them. I looked at my bank account this morning and realized how much money I've given Ping recently and decided I didn't need them that bad.
Fully unrestrained that.

Back