Air Jordan 5 Golf: Tie Dye Edition

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Air Jordan 5 Golf was a quick sell out in their “Fire Red” colorway and silver tongue. The follow up is unexpected and rather unique. According to Sneaker News, the Tie-Dye Edition is coming.

Featuring a full tie-dye pattern on the inner lining, midsole accents and more. A message of “LOVE” is featured on the outsole to match the looks.

These should be releasing soon, so give us a Yay or Nay?

1-19-1024x692.jpg

Continue reading...

Hard pass. Those look like the official golf shoe of the Care Bears.

• Admin
Don't like those at all

Love me some Tye-Dye. If I could actually get them, I’d get them.

These are awesome!

Some of the hits in this shoe remind me of the Code Chaos Summer of Golf which I wear almost exclusively now.

Hard pass. Those look like the official golf shoe of the Care Bears.
Rainbow Bright and the star stealers would like a word.

I'm also a hard pass on the shoes.

Hard pass here. I appreciate the creativity though.

Hard pass on these. nothing about them makes me want to wear a pair or be caught in public with them

I am on the fence on these. I want to like them, but it’s also not 1970.

Love them!

Tie-dye is so hot right now. I’m in for a pair.

I'd rock those.

will pick up to add to the collection if possible. I like these better than the white/red ones. I'll sell those one day, not going to wear them

Disliked the profile already. The tie dye just makes it worse.

For those of you who were waiting for the release of Matt Wolf’s shoes from the match at Seminole, this release is a good sign. I would look for these to come out really soon since they will be tie-dyed (see what I did there) to the PGA Championship August 3 to 11.

I actually kinda like them. Not to bold, but fun.

No thanks

I'm actually ok with these. So yeah Id rock a pair.

Nope, I will stick with my aqua punch. :cool:

The Air Jordan 5 Golf was a quick sell out in their “Fire Red” colorway and silver tongue. The follow up is unexpected and rather unique. According to Sneaker News, the Tie-Dye Edition is coming.

Featuring a full tie-dye pattern on the inner lining, midsole accents and more. A message of “LOVE” is featured on the outsole to match the looks.

These should be releasing soon, so give us a Yay or Nay?

1-19-1024x692.jpg

Continue reading...

These are beautiful! I am not a big fan of the mid high tops but I think I would make an exception.

Showed them to my girls and they said I had to get them!

I like that they're coming out with more colors, just not this one

Also a hard no, but they're slightly better than those awful highlighter pink/green Pumas.

Not just nay, but Heck Nay !

Back