Reframmellator

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Last edited:
It's 40? You can't be serious!

Just watched it again on Sunday night, surprised to see it has a PG rating!!

Airplane is 40. One of those movies that makes me laugh without even watching it. I love the part with Kareem Abdul Jabbar.

Just watched it again on Sunday night, surprised to see it has a PG rating!!

The Old PG rating is nothing like it is today. Kids today are soft.

Pardon me, I speak jive.

I love the part with Kareem Abdul Jabbar.

Back in the late 90s, a friend of mine was standing near the gate area in PHX, waiting to board his America West flight to LAX. As the passengers are deplaning and walking by him, he noticed that Kareem was walking towards him. As he approached, my friend stepped out a bit and said to Kareem, "Hey, you're Roger Murdock! You're an airline pilot!" Kareem just smiled and kept walking. :D

Back in the late 90s, a friend of mine was standing near the gate area in PHX, waiting to board his America West flight to LAX. As the passengers are deplaning and walking by him, he noticed that Kareem was walking towards him. As he approached, my friend stepped out a bit and said to Kareem, "Hey, you're Roger Murdock! You're an airline pilot!" Kareem just smiled and kept walking. :D

At least he didn't tell Roger/ Kareem that my dad says you don't work hard enough on defense.

There is not a day that goes by that I don't reference some line from the Airplane movies. So many classic one liners and gag jokes.

There is not a day that goes by that I don't reference some line from the Airplane movies. So many classic one liners and gag jokes.

Unfortunately, when I tell my wife how I like my coffee, she is not as amused by it as I am. :LOL::LOL:

Let’s win one for the zipper such a classic scene

There are so many lines in this movie that I quote regularly. The sad part is my nephew who is 22 now thinks that these are things I made up. Now I am hilarious as all get out, but nothing close to the genius that is airplane!

At least he didn't tell Roger/ Kareem that my dad says you don't work hard enough on defense.
Tell your dad to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes

Love this movie. Classic lines for any situation!

One of the greatest films ever made!!!!

Stryker! Stryker!
Love the airport security scenes sooooo much. :LOL:

Love Airplane. My favorite scenes are air traffic control

Last edited:
When Kramer hears about this, the ****’s gonna hit the fan! Watching this scene as a 10 year old nearly killed me!!!

Airplane-Fish.jpg

Back