AJ leaving Callaway

Bunker Snot

**** 2024 GOAT Cup **** $$$ Team MIKE $$$
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I can't find any other information but there is a post on the Callaway Community with well wishes to AJ -

"Best wishes to AJ Voelpel I hope you still come around the community. You will be missed on the ship show and fitting podcast. Hope all the blessings come your way in your new adventures. "

Yes, Friday I believe was his last day.

Best of luck to him, great guy who I am sure will do very well where ever he ends up. Definitely will be a change on the ship show and fitting room pods.

Best of luck to AJ!

Hate to see this. He was a great asset for Callaway.

That’s certainly a surprising change. AJ was very consumer facing

I enjoyed watching his shows and wish AJ success in his next adventure.

AJ was great. Best of luck to him.

I guess my usual 5pm Monday drive home wont be the same listening to the fitting room on Sirius.

I'm sure AJ will excel wherever he ends up. Curious as to why he left though?

Yo...

Rumor as it may be, someone on Instagram asks if he is going with Harry, looks like AJ confirms......

But that is just the way I read it.

Sad to see him leave. Chips are starting to fall, hopefully Callaway can keep more of the crew together.

Bummer...always enjoyed AJ on podcasts, videos, etc....he will be missed. Wishing him all the best!

the only constant in life is change. but this one is disappointing for sure.

Sad to see him go but happy when friends are bold and motivated enough to make big changes in their lives for something better

Best of luck AJ!!!

I did like his posts and podcasts. Yes, tough loss for Callaway, but best of luck to him on his next adventure. I am sure he will kill it there too.

AJ Instagram from yesterday -

ajvoelpel
Welp...what can I say but its been one helluva run. I’ll be forever grateful to @callawaygolf for the 5+ years of amazing opportunities, experiences and literally the best colleagues a guy could ask for.

It’s not easy to leave a job you love and people you love even more, but new challenges and opportunities await. Thanks so much to everyone who made these past years the best of my life. Nothin’ but love to you all!

Happy for AJ and wish him well in his new ventures. We will certainly miss him at the grandaddy this year though!

My favorite member of the #ZooCrew truly and a genuinely great human.

excited for him and his next adventure - can’t be sad when when great people move on and continue to do great things

I’m sure he won’t see this but I wish him the best and I hope to hear more from him soon. I can’t help but feel selfish and hope it’s golf related but I’m sure whatever the venture is.....he will succeed. Best of luck AJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m sure he won’t see this but I wish him the best and I hope to hear more from him soon. I can’t help but feel selfish and hope it’s golf related but I’m sure whatever the venture is.....he will succeed. Best of luck AJ

He confirmed on Instagram he’s joining forces with Harry, and unfortunately Harry has said his new venture is outside of golf.

He confirmed on Instagram he’s joining forces with Harry, and unfortunately Harry has said his new venture is outside of golf.

Good for him. Bummer it’s outside of golf

Back