AJ leaving Callaway

He confirmed on Instagram he’s joining forces with Harry, and unfortunately Harry has said his new venture is outside of golf.

he also said he’d be popping on the forum to talk sh1t while the event is going on. definitely disappointed that i won’t get the full BethpAJ effect in person, but wish him all the best in his future endeavors.

he also said he’d be popping on the forum to talk sh1t while the event is going on. definitely disappointed that i won’t get the full BethpAJ effect in person, but wish him all the best in his future endeavors.

Yep saw that too. Sad he won’t be competing against you guys in the actual event, but glad he will still be active during it.

AJ is great people. Wish him nothing but the best in his future job

AJ was a great asset to Callaway. Hate to see him go.

Best of luck with your new gig AJ!!

AJ, sorry to see you leave Callaway. Glad we got to meet before you left.

AJ is a great guy. Really appreciated that he came to the Budget Golf event, as I got to spend more time with him there than at the GD.

Not sure what’s going on at Callaway but losing really talented people is generally not a great move for long term success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let’s face it Harry assembled an almost Allstar cast of characters around him and it worked once. So why won’t it work again. Assume he will try get his pick of his old talent and add some new fresh minds and forge ahead full steam into the new venture. Would be surprised if AJ is the only one.

AJ is a great guy. Really appreciated that he came to the Budget Golf event, as I got to spend more time with him there than at the GD.

Not sure what’s going on at Callaway but losing really talented people is generally not a great move for long term success.

I was thinking this when I saw AJ's post in Instagram. I love Callaway but losing guys like Harry and AJ within a matter of months is bad news for your company and don't make the mistake of thinking that there aren't those of us out there that aren't paying attention. They better be on point moving forward. That's all I'm going to say.

Hate to see good people go, but honestly I am surprised they have been able to keep so many good people for so long while really kicking their sales into overdrive.

I also think a lot of why people like Harry and possibly AJ is look what they have built at Callaway, on top in so many categories, hard not to have complacency set in so new challenges are sought. Again, I don't think losing good people is ever ideal but if they aren't going to competitors and you have a good culture in place (which I truly believe they do) then having people step up into new roles and new blood come in CAN be a positive.

Damn. Just damn.

Wish him the absolute best though.

Hate to see good people go, but honestly I am surprised they have been able to keep so many good people for so long while really kicking their sales into overdrive.

I also think a lot of why people like Harry and possibly AJ is look what they have built at Callaway, on top in so many categories, hard not to have complacency set in so new challenges are sought. Again, I don't think losing good people is ever ideal but if they aren't going to competitors and you have a good culture in place (which I truly believe they do) then having people step up into new roles and new blood come in CAN be a positive.

One of the few mancest posts that doesn’t leave me feeling slightly uncertain?, lol.

I agree totally. Sucks that they’re losing good folks but glad it’s not to a competitor and you’re right, the culture they’ve built will allow folks to step up and throw in new ideas that may even take them up a notch. At least I’m hopeful for that outcome.

Having the chance to sit with AJ at dinner during The Grandaddy was one of the highlights of the trip for me. He was so cool to talk to and discuss everything and anything. This is easily one if my favorite pictures and moments of that trip.

721FEF8E-970B-4DC7-891D-368D11D16E40.jpeg

Having the chance to sit with AJ at dinner during The Grandaddy was one of the highlights of the trip for me. He was so cool to talk to and discuss everything and anything. This is easily one if my favorite pictures and moments of that trip.

View attachment 8911876

and he is totally ignoring @BlueHen2006
I kid I kid

View attachment 8911876

And you got my good side too!

and he is totally ignoring @BlueHen2006
I kid I kid

Hahahaha I was probably in a bbq sauce coma!

Best wishes AJ! Will never forget that CogHill Gauntlet round with you. So much fun!

Don't be a stranger!

Last edited:
Yooooo! Lemme tell you guys something...you sure know how to make a guy feel good (and even tear up a little bit). While I'm out of golf for now, you know i'll be foruming from time to time. Thank you all so much for the kind words (I'm just seeing this thread for the first time btw), you truly are a wonderful group of people that admire very much.

Please let me know if you ever need anything from me, happy to help in any way I can!!

Yooooo! Lemme tell you guys something...you sure know how to make a guy feel good (and even tear up a little bit). While I'm out of golf for now, you know i'll be foruming from time to time. Thank you all so much for the kind words (I'm just seeing this thread for the first time btw), you truly are a wonderful group of people that admire very much.

Please let me know if you ever need anything from me, happy to help in any way I can!!

don't be a stranger my man, and let us know when municipal is going to start selling things, we have moneys to spend as long as WW3 doesn't break out!

Yo, AJ!!!

Glad to hear from you my dude! We still need to get a round in, Super Game Improvement irons only.

AJ I never got a chance to meet you but sure wish I would have. You seem like a fabulous guy and I wish you luck in all of your future endeavors. Don’t be a stranger

My man! It's good to see you pop in here man. I hope it's going great over at Municipal, can't wait to see what you all have in store.

Yo!

So what are you doing now? ;) haha

My Man!! I hope you are enjoying yourself with the new JOB!

Great to see you in here, AJ, and hope everything's going well. Thanks for the baby/puppy content on Instagram over the winter break!

Back