Tugging my heartstrings! Heck at this point I’d even love to see him with any sort of public persona, dude was such a personality!
Right? Give me AK in the next The Match!

Wow... Just wow... quite the Sports Illustrated article. I'm super conflicted in how to feel here...

AK is a legend. Total legend. Go watch the Ryder Cup highlights :love::love::love::love::love:
Sergio had to tell him he won he was sooo in the zone.

He is in Oklahoma often. Was at the Cotton Bowl with Bob Stoops to watch them beat Florida.

Legends Never Die

He should go in the HOF just based on legend status alone. I just miss his cockiness when he got in contention. Just scorched earth.

Man would like to AK return to golf! That would be fun!

AK and Phil will sign up for the Premier Golf League! The middle east boys will make the insurance issue "go away". That would be my #1 scenario. I love the speculation :ROFLMAO:

Wow... Just wow... quite the Sports Illustrated article. I'm super conflicted in how to feel here...
He’s a legend. Did his thing and owned it in a time the “tradition” ******** ran even thicker than it does today.

This was picked up by Golf Digest today. So the intrigue continues.

...it appears @Jman had the story before everyone else. I received an email from Golf.com this morning with the story! #THPFirst

yes, big payout, doubt we will see how on tour again....but stranger things have happened

Anthony all tatted up. Get it son !! 2021 is going to be a good year for everyone

Oh man, I know it won't happen, but I so want it to. AK playing golf again would be a great thing.

The thing is, no one knows what’s in the verbiage. It very well could have had a timeframe on it.
this is very much the case. A AK come back would be bigger than tiger Sunni g the masters come back...

this is very much the case. A AK come back would be bigger than tiger Sunni g the masters come back...
Some of the rumors were it expires in 2024, some have said earlier....

GIVE ME AK IN THE MATCH!

It won’t happen. No way.

But what if.... :love:
man that would be amazing. he was probably my favorite golfer behind Tiger. and being very close in age with him, it was amazing to watch.

The last I had read was that part of the clause was that he would not play competitive golf for 10 years. 2021 should be right around the 10 year mark???

It certainly is curious that he suddenly makes a Twitter appearance with a golf coach. Especially considering how he's largely avoided social media since his "disappearance". Can't see a return happening, but I can definitely see how it makes people wonder.

It certainly is curious that he suddenly makes a Twitter appearance with a golf coach. Especially considering how he's largely avoided social media since his "disappearance". Can't see a return happening, but I can definitely see how it makes people wonder.
Well it wasn't with "a" golf coach. It was with "his" golf coach. At least the guy who coached him when he was a pro. Now there is two ways you could look at that. It's his coach! He is planning a comeback. OR They are probably just good friends. Nothing to see here.

The last I had read was that part of the clause was that he would not play competitive golf for 10 years. 2021 should be right around the 10 year mark???
No one knows for sure the timeframe, but man I wish it would be 2021

Hard to have any enthusiasm for AK. This is a guy who appears to be fraudulently collecting a multimillion dollar insurance payout. That payout ultimately comes from the premiums of other customers. The rumors that he is planning to return to competition just as soon as the 10 year provision in his policy is crossed (if it actually happens) would provide further evidence that this is fraud.

No one knows for sure the timeframe, but man I wish it would be 2021
I think we've all earned this after the way 2020 treated us.

Back