RxGus

Argyle Warrior
Reaction score
Handicap
Winter
I saw a video clip of his press conference today announcing Jackson as the new head coach. The man looked like he was on his death bed.

So the question becomes- when will Al Davis give it up?

(Note: the question is not when SHOULD Al Davis give it up, as I am pretty sure that happened 10 years ago)

As a Bronco fan I hope he doesn't hang em up and keeps making those wonderful personnel decisions that he is well known for. We could use all the help we can get. :D

I saw a video clip of his press conference today announcing Jackson as the new head coach. The man looked like he was on his death bed.

So the question becomes- when will Al Davis give it up?

(Note: the question is not when SHOULD Al Davis give it up, as I am pretty sure that happened 10 years ago)

Al looked that way for the past 25 years. They won't know he's gone till he starts to smell.

As a Bronco fan I hope he doesn't hang em up and keeps making those wonderful personnel decisions that he is well known for. We could use all the help we can get. :D

Damn Spank, all this time I thought we were buddies and your a Bronco fan??? Please say it ain't so!!

Al looked that way for the past 25 years. They won't know he's gone till he starts to smell.
Damn Spank, all this time I thought we were buddies and your a Bronco fan??? Please say it ain't so!!

Yeah, Al been looking a little senile and decrepit for the last couple of years already. Yes, Duey the secret is out. I am a Bronco lifer even through all those Super Bowl busts I am a fan of the orange. Please be gentle. :D

aldavis.jpg

I think he looks.........well second thought.....

Funny, I saw this same clip and thought and wondered the same thing. The dude just looks bad. Its almost sad.

Congrats to those who had Brett Favre retiring before Al Davis kicking the bucket.....

Yeah, Al been looking a little senile and decrepit for the last couple of years already. Yes, Duey the secret is out. I am a Bronco lifer even through all those Super Bowl busts I am a fan of the orange. Please be gentle. :D

I have lots of Denver jokes if you would like to hear them, lol.

I have lots of Denver jokes if you would like to hear them, lol.

I've probably heard them all growing up in GMen country. :D

Congrats to those who had Brett Favre retiring before Al Davis kicking the bucket.....

Hanks got that right :laughing:

I think the jury is still out on that one

I really had no idea that Al Davis was still alive, and after seeing Hoosier's pic, I am not convinced that he is not dead.

I Saw the same press conference today at work! I had the exact same reaction. Al Davis looks like a zombie.
He still thinks he knows what's best for that team and just wants a head coach who'll say yess to him.

I think it only fitting that Marcus Allen take over for Al!

Al Davis will give it up when he dies, but even then he has play calls for the next ten years in his will, along with draft pics for the next five years.

Back