Alcohol and club purchases.

Years back I was watching the walking dead with more than my share of beverages. Three days later a gerber zombie apocalypse kit arrived at my door. Drunk me though sober me would like it. He was right, but he did not show financial responsibility. I mention that to say that while I dint do that often anymore I have bought a few clubs and I regret nothing.
What was in the kit?!

No, Whether I am sober or drunk I still can't afford new clubs!
I do like to look.
I would reshaft my current irons if it wasn't so expensive.

ebay is the devil, stuff shows up to the house and it’s like what’s this shat? Who ordered this shat? I get something in my head and it just doesn’t go away till I buy it...
I thought I was the only one!

Only once. I bought a Scotty Cameron once whilst I was sat at the bar pissed. Putter lasted about 3 months before I sold it .

Does alcohol intake have an effect on your club purchasing. I know is does on mine. Some good buys some maybe not so good.
hahahahaha I love this thread so much.

Mostly no, but I'm willing to try it out.

Can’t say I’ve ever done that. I tend not to drink.

I’m not going to say I’ve never made a stupid purchase though.:eek:

I wasn't even drinking when I pulled the trigger on some Burner 2.0s just a little bit ago...so imagine the drunken intensity that I would bring to ordering clubs after a 12 pack of PBR

“Oh that putter looks so cool, I bet I make everything with it”
1 week later its in the pond beside #5 green..

Thankfully, no. I think my wife would murder me. She probably has a do it and get away with it contingency plan prepared and waiting.

Nope. I rarely drink enough for alcohol to have an affect on me.

That Adams driver I bought years ago seemed like a good idea. My friend Jack Daniels said so.
turned out I don’t play golf left handed!!
Mr Daniels has told me it was a good idea too & he lied. 🤣

Not at all.

What was in the kit?!
Some machetes, knives, and a hatchet all wrapped up in a nice “tool pouch”. Pretty cool stuff not that I’ll ever use it. I did use the hatchet but somehow I misplaced it. I’m sure I’ll find it at some point. Lol it was quite the surprise

Maybe... I mean, only if I were committed prior. For real. I mean it. Stop smirking at me.

Tonight I enjoyed a bountiful pinot noir with a smattering of spice and a distinguishable fruitful/bark balance along with the serendipitous ordering of an Epic Flash 3W with Tensei CK White 70 shaft. Stupendous.

(I have zero idea how to describe a wine. Was that even fractionally believable???)

Back