WTB Aldila Tour Blue or NV Blue shaft 60/65 Stiff

rynobucket

Reaction score
Handicap
14ish
I know these were stock offerings for a few OEMs, wondering if anybody has a driver length one laying around the would let go for cheap. Ebay has a bunch for a reasonable amount, but figured I'd check here first. Looking to experiment with something a bit more mid/mid in my driver, starting to think my fastball may have lost a bit of it's pop over the winter.

I know these were stock offerings for a few OEMs, wondering if anybody has a driver length one laying around the would let go for cheap. Ebay has a bunch for a reasonable amount, but figured I'd check here first. Looking to experiment with something a bit more mid/mid in my driver, starting to think my fastball may have lost a bit of it's pop over the winter.
I’ve got an Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 60 Stiff driver shaft with a Cobra adapter playing at standard length with a midsize grip in mint condition. Never been played just demoed on the range.

Got it for a good price and willing to make you a very good deal if you are interested.

I’ve got an Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 60 Stiff driver shaft with a Cobra adapter playing at standard length with a midsize grip in mint condition. Never been played just demoed on the range.

Got it for a good price and willing to make you a very good deal if you are interested.
I have sent you a pm. Thanks

Back