All Inclusive with golf

I had a work trip to Montego Bay, Jamaica earlier this month and there’s a golf course called Rose Hall. (It’s actually two golf courses: Cinnamon Hill and White Witch, the latter of which was closed while I was there). I paid to play, as I was staying at an unaffiliated all-inclusive resort about 25 mins away… however, I believe there’s a Rose Hall resort (perhaps affiliated with Hyatt?) close the courses that gets you access to them.

also, can I come? 😁
Just found out our resort in Jamaica includes golf. Its the Rose Hall resort so must be the Rose Hall courses just down the road. She said club rental is only $40... seems cheap for Callaways. I always pack some balls, tees and a glove but need to make it happen. Especially now that we are beneficiaries of the prestige package at Iberostar.

Take notes for me! As luck would have it, I’m headed back there for work at the end of Feb and will be staying at the Hyatt affiliated with the Rose Hall courses. Enjoy!

Just booked Iberostar Grand Bavaro in November for Mr wife an my 20th anniversary. Have never done the all inclusive thing in any form, so I'm really excited.
How was it?

We actually ended up going to Jamaica instead. The resort/trip overall was amazing, the golf course was marginal at best, but still fun enough I played 4 times.
Which resort did you go to? We were in Jamaica in January. Ended up not playing golf.

Which resort did you go to? We were in Jamaica in January. Ended up not playing golf.
Couples Tower Isle. They have a deal with the Sandals golf course, so that's where i played.

Couples Tower Isle. They have a deal with the Sandals golf course, so that's where i played.
Nice. We drove past Cinnamon Hill to & from airport and another day excursion. It looked nice. A wedding party of groomsmen said it was decent.

Back