All Things Chicken Wings

If you are looking for a great rub for wings, and like some kick, check out Kosmo Q’s Dirty Bird.
If you like a kick in your sauce find a powder spice called Chipotle pepper. Not flake, straight powder.
if you want to add a little special flavor you could add a spice called black cardamom. It’s awesome in many things and one of my favorites is in a Bloody Mary.
check it out!

used to be a big BW3 fan, but now i strictly go to Wingstop. I just get Mild and Ranch

I smoke mine then sear sear then on the grill. I have a variety of hot sauces some homemade and bought but I also like squeezing some Lemmon in them with a dusting of thyme and oregano to switch it up.

Grilled wings and Butt-busters tonight!
944d025f604d9d4a8159c508138769df.jpg

Wings are seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic, herbs, chili powder, and allspice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not big on buffalo wings, but I love WingStop and can't decide whether I like lemon pepper or garlic parmesan better, so I just get both!

I like a lot of different ones but dry rub seasoning tends to be my favorite. Only because I hate when wings are over sauced and the skin is more soggy. I like them crispy.

I love these town hall meetings

I definitely dont do the ranch or bleu cheese wing dunk.... I ordered the (insert wing flavor) not the ranch (insert wing flavor)!

It's time to take a stand.

Thanks Dan. There’s two minutes of my life I’ll never get back.

But the guy has a point boneless wings have nothing to do with the wing.

Wing Stop Bone-in Lemon Pepper w/blue cheese dipping sauce. Gotta get the fries too!!

We have a few good wing places around.

I haven't been there in a while but my oild standby for 20 years has been a local chain called Rooster's. They used to have a Chipotle sauce that was great but the disontinued it. I've sort of moved onto Spicy garlic sauce from them and another place called Woody's Wing House.

Wingstop hasn't really impressed me much. A new takeout place just opened up near my house that I'm very impressed with called Wing Snob. Their boneless wings were great but the bone in was slightly disappointing the one time I've tried them. They have a good Honey Barbecue sauce that is similar to BWW.

Ladies and gentlemen, the next senator from wherever this guy is from...

Back