Allenby is looking like a real cry baby

Graz

Husker Pride Nation Wide
Reaction score
Handicap
He calls AK a drunk at the Presidents Cup and then expects to have putts conceded. He's a whiner. I watched some of it this morning, and Allenby looked like he was going to cry when Kim got on a roll.

Kevin

Maybe Kim was out all night and his depth perception was off...
Seriously though Allenby you're a professional... don't whine to the media about not being conceded putts that should be routine to you...

When a putt is conceded, it is assumed by both players that the putt will be made. Kim probably felt that Allenby would not make those putts. It's good match play strategy, both mentally, and physically.

Now, if Allenby would have kept his mouth shut about Kim the last time, he might have been given some putts this time around.

Glad Kim beat him.............:clapp:

Match play is more than golf, there is a lot of mental game involved in it also. Kim had every right to make him putt everything out.

Allenby - you're a professional - start acting like it!

I'm thinking that if this golf thing doesn't work out, Allenby probably has a decent career ahead as a motivational speaker. It certainly worked for AK.

Maybe he wrote that anonymous article, whining about having to eat dinner with sponsors?

allenby-kim-match-conf_372.jpg

They don't exactly look like best buddies, do they? I'm glad AK beat Allenby's butt! Good job, Anthony!

Back