Allow me to reintroduce myself, MY NAME IS

Afizzle2100

Proud 2021 Grandaddy Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Howdy y’all. My name is A-A-Ron. All around fun guy. Father, sports fanatic, degenerate gambler, advertiser, and hacker extraordinaire. I’m an 8 handicap. Play 3 times a week. Usually one day I’ll shoot 78 and one day I’ll shoot 90. Never fails. Every week. By far the worst part of my game is my chipping. Which is ironic cause the other worst part of my game is I’m extremely right hand dominant. I can hit irons like a tour player, which saves me but other than that I’m as sporadic and average as they come. Things I enjoy doing on the golf course.

1. Miss 3 foot putts
2. Miss 5 foot putts
3. Stripe a drive 315 down the middle only to pull a wedge 50 yards left.
4. Drink adult beverages.
5. Fix every divot on the green
7. Get 5’s on par 3’s and 3’s on par 5’s
8. “CBD”
9. Club twirls on any slightly above average shot
10. Birdie out on the last 3 holes like I’m Tiger Woods just to salvage an 85.

Overall I love golf and the togetherness and bonds it creates. I love being outside and it’s very relaxing. I appreciate being able to participate in this community and overall just want to have a good time! Hit me straight everyone, always willing to help someone out if needed!

Welcome to the one and only THP

Howdy y’all. My name is A-A-Ron. All around fun guy. Father, sports fanatic, degenerate gambler, advertiser, and hacker extraordinaire. I’m an 8 handicap. Play 3 times a week. Usually one day I’ll shoot 78 and one day I’ll shoot 90. Never fails. Every week. By far the worst part of my game is my chipping. Which is ironic cause the other worst part of my game is I’m extremely right hand dominant. I can hit irons like a tour player, which saves me but other than that I’m as sporadic and average as they come. Things I enjoy doing on the golf course.

1. Miss 3 foot putts
2. Miss 5 foot putts
3. Stripe a drive 315 down the middle only to pull a wedge 50 yards left.
4. Drink adult beverages.
5. Fix every divot on the green
7. Get 5’s on par 3’s and 3’s on par 5’s
8. “CBD”
9. Club twirls on any slightly above average shot
10. Birdie out on the last 3 holes like I’m Tiger Woods just to salvage an 85.

Overall I love golf and the togetherness and bonds it creates. I love being outside and it’s very relaxing. I appreciate being able to participate in this community and overall just want to have a good time! Hit me straight everyone, always willing to help someone out if needed!

I feel like I have met my soul brother. :D

Welcome to THP.
Thanks for being an AC member.

Welcome aboard, happy to have you with us. :drinks:

Welcome!

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to THP! Glad to have you here!

Welcome aboard! It’s always nice to learn a little more about a THPer.

Welcome to THP! Lots of good stuff around here!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

welcome to the show

Great intro! Welcome to THP!

Back