Amazing Apparel Benefit?

If it truly captured all of those benefits you mentioned and was backed by science, I would certainly get behind it. I am very intrigued..

If there was a shirt that was proven to do all it claimed in the op, I’d pay way more than $150!

Have a family member that suffers from chronic neck and back pain and asthma. If it works, money well spent. But she’d want it to have some style too.

I would give it a go for sure, I have back and neck issues and have tried so many things to help. I actually have a compression posture shirt and you can tell the difference when wearing it pulls the shoulder back and keeps them there and it does help. It does take some getting use to though. I even wear it for work as it helps with slouching at the computer screen.

Genuinely interested. I'd try it.

After years of physical sports, the soreness is adding up. And with allergy-induced asthma, taking a deep breath is such an amazing feeling.

Reduce neck, back and shoulder pain? I'll take one in Blue and one in Black please!!

Pretty crazy that after seeing this thread yesterday, I get an ad on Instagram about this exact thing. Sounds pretty legit. The price is still seemingly a bit much for me but color me intrigued

Last edited:
I think for medical benefits and aide in health i would be interested to try it out.

I feel like to try it out, I'd have to have one of those problems. My posture could be improved I suppose. However, my back pain went away when I spent a decent chunk of change on an ergonomic office chair.

~Rock

It would depend on how it looked and felt. I have clothes I have paid that much for so it wouldn't be that much of a stretch. I do try not to wear my pants that were expensive on the golf course as they get dirty but if they made me feel and play better I would consider it.

As long as it looked good I'd be all in.

I think I would try something like this as described in the OP, but I guess I would have to see it, learn more and maybe have a money back guarantee. Even then, I am not positive I would jump on board. For example, I think Squairz shoes would be great for my feet; they have money back guarantee but the fact that I can't try them on and some of the claims seem too good to be true has had me not pull the trigger. Same kind of thing with the Stamina Pro patches; I have been so close to buying many times and never quite done so.

If I am willing to spend 2k on new irons, then I don't see why 150 for a piece of clothing that has shown documented performance gains is much to ask frankly.

If it looked good, and actually did what it claimed I wouldn't balk at the price.

It would have to actually look good, and be a well tailored shirt.

Are they easy to put on and take off? If they're compression clothing and are too tight, they're kind of pointless if you need help to put them on and take them off.

The lawyer side of me has to make clear that “FDA registered” is a meaningless, misleading term that is often used to confuse consumers. The FDA being aware of either the product or, more than likely, the facility does not mean that it has any approval or proven science behind it.

That said, the idea sounds interesting and worth a tire kick.

If it's a marketing claim, then pass.

If it's a clinical claim with supporting data, then I'm interested to learn more.

I would 1000% be interested!

Without question.

My biggest concern would be durability. How long will it last? I'll buy it, but if I'm constantly wearing it and it only last a couple months, it's a no. If I can get a couple years out of it, I'll take three.

Back