Amazon auto parts

Karl

Reaction score
Handicap
Has anyone had a good or bad experience? I have ordered struts for a good price and are working good so far. I am nervous to order a hub assembly though, the reviews are pretty mixed there.

Honestly, had no idea they did that. Will have to price it out from the local shops.

just gotta pay attention to the brand names. its pretty much all the same parts you get anywhere else.

Not sure if I used the same thing but I bought front and back pads and rotors for my Outback for less than 100 bucks and they were perfect.

Well they haven't fallen apart yet. Hahaha

Agree it's essential to pay attention to brand names. You may also want to check rockauto.com. They have some pretty good prices, and a lot of brands have dealers who sell OEM parts deeply discounted over the interwebs.

I'm pretty finicky about my brakes, so I tend to stick with name brand rotors and pads from the cheapest places online.

I wonder if Amazon has any way to weed out any counterfeit parts?

It depends on many things, but the most important thing you have to do when you buy car parts from Amazon is to verify the seller. I bought only a led light system for my car on amazon , and I can't tell you a lot of things about it. My experience was great, and the system I bought two years ago works perfectly till today. If you are interested, find more information on the internet. I am sure you will find what you are looking for.

Last edited:
Back