Amazon Prime Day 2020

Thanks for the reminder! That’s a must-have on this years Prime Day list! I’ve put it off far too long. Might as well add air fryer to the list while I’m thinking about it.

Haha, I was thinking Air Fryer before I finished reading your post. That's a must as well! And if you want to go for the small kitchen appliance trifecta check out a sous vide.

Haha, I was thinking Air Fryer before I finished reading your post. That's a must as well! And if you want to go for the small kitchen appliance trifecta check out a sous vide.
My dad raves about his! I may have to check it out.

It might have been, I honestly don't know, but it isn't anymore. Two years ago we got an instant pot on Prime Day, and I would not classify that as crap nobody wants, since it's still a hot item to buy.
I dunno... those things were discounted 60%+ last year for the holidays. I have one still new in the box.

Like some of the tv deals, I'm sure there are some great deals. Everything comes down to the hype... "Black Friday sale!!!" which is advertised basically year round now...

I dunno... those things were discounted 60%+ last year for the holidays. I have one still new in the box.

Like some of the tv deals, I'm sure there are some great deals. Everything comes down to the hype... "Black Friday sale!!!" which is advertised basically year round now...

I pretty much think of Prime Day as just an early Black Friday.

It’s a great day for Alexa-enabled devices if you’re part of the Amazon ecosystem. And various other manufacturers jump on the traffic bump. I’ve gotten some great pet deals on Prime Day as well.

Been waiting a few weeks for this, gonna grab me a new pair of earbuds/airpods if theres a good deal on them. My current airpods just die too quickly nowadays.

Picked up an Echo Show 8. If you order through Alexa it’s 50% off ($65). Looking to add a camera or two so I can keep an eye on the pups.

smoker on the list.

I really want to find some big, curved monitors and I’m hoping tomorrow helps my search

Hopefully CaddyDaddy has Prime Day deal for a travel bag, would like to get some balls as well but doubt they'll have any good deals.

I don't really have anything on the wish list, but I seem to always find something to spend money on during Prime Days. Wife has been talking about an instapot and it looks like there are some good deals on those.

Not much golf related this year

Yeah, though the Rhapsodo launch monitor is $100 off. Other than that unless you want a rangefinder you're kind of outta luck.

Aww man the Bose Noise Cancelling headphones are 33% off...

Instant Pot Air Fryer hello!

Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor is available for $399.99

Not showing up as a Prime Day deal, but the hot button Swing Caddie SC300 can be had for $349.99

I saw some Garman S40s for $199.

Hmmmmmm. This is a microphone that's lower quality than my Blue Yeti, but to get the whole kit for under $50 is tempting....

Hmmmmmm. This is a microphone that's lower quality than my Blue Yeti, but to get the whole kit for under $50 is tempting....

Do it so we can launch our new podcast together that we always dreamed of doing....Water Filters Unfiltered

You can get a swing arm of that type of quality for way less.

Back