Amazon Prime Day 2020

Saw the Garmin S40 and clicked in to look at it even though I already have a S60. Now I want a S62. I don't even know how my brain works lol

S62 is so good. I love mine for a lot more than just golf.

Saw the Garmin S40 and clicked in to look at it even though I already have a S60. Now I want a S62. I don't even know how my brain works lol
S62 is so good. I love mine for a lot more than just golf.

Agreed, the S62 is so so good. I'm not sure how different it is from the 60, but I wear it all the time, golf or not.

I just made my first Prime Day 2020 purchase. Thanksgiving is going to be wild.

Agreed, the S62 is so so good. I'm not sure how different it is from the 60, but I wear it all the time, golf or not.
It has actual hazard carry which is why I was even looking at the S40 in the first place. Then going from there is how I got tangled in the S62 lol

SD cards ordered this morning. Already received.

SD cards ordered this morning. Already received.
We just got a new warehouse nearby but no same day shipping yet. Had that in Kansas City and it was unbelievable!

We just got a new warehouse nearby but no same day shipping yet. Had that in Kansas City and it was unbelievable!

We had it in FL for years when we were there.
Was afraid we were going to lose it with the move to TN, but have not. Warehouse is here, hell their HQ is now here. But man is it convenient.

We had it in FL for years when we were there.
Was afraid we were going to lose it with the move to TN, but have not. Warehouse is here, hell their HQ is now here. But man is it convenient.
Same day delivery would probably trigger some major impulse buying on my part!

There is a warehouse just over the border in South WI (Lower Taxes). I have until 2pm to get something delivered same day.

I just bought a pair of Levi's. Prime Day is weird man.

Why did I open this thread??? Now I’m surfing Amazon.

I can’t find any deals on the NX9 rangefinder. What am I missing here?
It was earlier today. $169 or $179. That one expired. Current deal is slope model.

FAFD8CE1-F70B-4877-94F7-68FAB5C60F25.jpeg

I can’t find any deals on the NX9 rangefinder. What am I missing here?
I was just typing what JB said. But the Precision Pro website has the NX9 non-slope for the $175 currently.

got the wife a pair of Powerbeats Pro, so that takes care of an (early) Christmas present.
Also got a small keurig for her.

Also, picked up a pair of wireless headphones.

been doing some buying on AmazonCA. mainly browsing lightning deals. some decent stuff that will probably end up being christmas presents.

Got some tea. Not all Prime Day deals are exciting!

Got some tea. Not all Prime Day deals are exciting!
definitely check "related products" because sometimes you can find equivalents for the same or lower price

Honey app/extension is great for checking price history, I almost bought some stuff then checked the price history and noticed that the sale price was a common price

definitely check "related products" because sometimes you can find equivalents for the same or lower price

Honey app/extension is great for checking price history, I almost bought some stuff then checked the price history and noticed that the sale price was a common price
Oh yea I’ve got the honey plug in going. It’s great!

Great deal for those looking for a quality TV

My Mom told me I have to many Amazon wish lists. That’s a thing?!

Back