Amazon Prime Day - July 15th

DevRickus

The Dirty Jerz
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
Amazon is going to be doing their own Black Friday for Amazon Prime members. Starts at midnight July 15th. Here are some of the deals they have tweeted so far:

I'm very much looking forward to this. hopefully they have some deals on what I want.

40 inch 1080p LED TV???? Whattt $115

Girlfriends Birthday is coming up and she needs a TV for her new place.. hope I can snag it before it sells out

40 inch 1080p LED TV???? Whattt $115

May be only 2 at this price.

I'm not an Amazon Prime customer. I just don't order enough online from them to justify the cost.

I have a fire tv and love it but I could use a fire stick for my other one.

I have a fire tv and love it but I could use a fire stick for my other one.

I have a Fire TV also and love it and recently got my father a Fire TV Stick and it works great. I am planning on picking one up along with the TV. Naturally I just bought a 32 inch TV for our sun room yesterday from Best Buy for $159 on sale. I dont really care about brand names and as long as the TV has 2 HDMI ports and I can snag one I will just return the other one.

Been looking forward to it just to see what kind of deals they have on most things. That LED TV for 115 is stupid low

I like my Fire Stick. Unfortunately I can't use MLB.TV on it to watch yankee games because it uses location services. So even if when I use unlocator to block my location, it still doesn't work on that. Works great on Roku though so I have 2 of those. For everything else though, it works well, speed is good on it too.

I want the TV. That's silly cheap.

I like my Fire Stick. Unfortunately I can't use MLB.TV on it to watch yankee games because it uses location services. So even if when I use unlocator to block my location, it still doesn't work on that. Works great on Roku though so I have 2 of those. For everything else though, it works well, speed is good on it too.

Giant step up from that turd Chromecast. I was looking for a HDMI cable last night in my basement and saw that thing sitting in a box. That thing was garbage.

Giant step up from that turd Chromecast. I was looking for a HDMI cable last night in my basement and saw that thing sitting in a box. That thing was garbage.

for $15, it's a no brainer.

for $15, it's a no brainer.

I was so skeptical about the Fire TV stick because of how bad the chromecast was so I went with the Fire TV instead of the stick but I got one for my Dad and it works great so I am going to add one.

May be only 2 at this price.

I'm not an Amazon Prime customer. I just don't order enough online from them to justify the cost.
I was just looking into it and you can start with a free 30 day trial membership where you have to give them your CC info and cancel, otherwise it moves to a regular membership. The trial membership qualifies you for the PrimeDays thing tomorrow.

I want the TV. That's silly cheap.

I've been fighting the urge for the TV in the bedroom. But that's just a stupid price to ignore.

I was so skeptical about the Fire TV stick because of how bad the chromecast was so I went with the Fire TV instead of the stick but I got one for my Dad and it works great so I am going to add one.

I also need to get a fire stick.

Chrome cast is okay. But it's really not that great. B

I am hoping to snag a Kindle HDX tomorrow so I am hoping for a silly deal.

Just started my 4th free trail of Prime so I can pick up a few things tomorrow

Midnight PDT sucks for me.. I doubt I will be able to snag the TV if that is when it goes on sale

Wife has prime through work... New TV might work out

Thanks for the reminder sir, forgot about this. Hopefully can snag a thing or two.

I've been fighting the urge for the TV in the bedroom. But that's just a stupid price to ignore.
I've been fighting the urge to do one outside but for that price I might just try.

What is the Fire stick if I may ask? I'm starting to get lost on all the new stuff that comes out. Just so many things now!

Back