America vs. Canada - Who's Better?

Golf Ghost

Reaction score
.......at drive-thru style coffee shops?

DD vs. Timmies.

Oh come on, TH.....🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 😅

Dunkin Donuts, considering they have it in their name, has probably the worst donuts of anywhere. I think Timbits are by far better, along with ice caps, but I think their coffee is probably a wash.

No thanks. Krispy Kreme just opened by us. Hour long lines last 3 days in a row. So goooooddd :)

I like DD coffee, but I would go to Timmy horton's 101 times out of 100. The 3 chains I wish were close to me in order are: Arbys, tim Hortons, Dairy Queen. and I would go to horton's the most if they were close... but alas, we don't have them here.

I should probably say, that overall I actually prefer DD. Usually one of my first stops once across the boarder.

I haven't had Tim Horton's and Dunkin' Donuts is good for what it is. DD's much better than Krispy Kreme. I don't like yeast style donuts.

I vote DD

I should probably say, that overall I actually prefer DD. Usually one of my first stops once across the boarder.
I want to know why I order a bacon,egg and, cheese , and I get ham egg and cheese.? 🤣🤣🤣

Don't drink coffee and never even heard of Tim Horton's so DD by default. As far as national donut chains, I will take DD over any other that I have eaten, especially KK.

I want to know why I order a bacon,egg and, cheese , and I get ham egg and cheese.? 🤣🤣🤣

haha nah, we have both. Believe it or not, we have bacon.

Dunkin donuts

Never been to a Tim Horton’s, but will still pick it over DD which isn’t very good. Would rather have McDonald’s coffee (it’s better than Starbucks, too).

America Runs on Dunks... Just Sayin. You Degen's from up north can keep that Timmy Horton's stuff.

I have never been to Canada so I can only say dunkin donuts are garbage.

Tim Hortez's is now owned by a South American company and has went downhill over last couple years. Don't think Canada has a coffee place anymore.

I have no dog in this fight as I am not a coffee guy. I do enjoy the occasional doughnut though.........

Its pretty much gotta be America for everything, otherwise, why are the store parking lots here in Bangor half full of NB and NS license plates? 😉🤣🤣

Never been to a Tim Horton’s, but will still pick it over DD which isn’t very good. Would rather have McDonald’s coffee (it’s better than Starbucks, too).
McDonald's coffee is a lot better than it gets credit for. Dunkin is one of my favorite 'fast food' coffees. Starbucks coffee is absolute garbage, I'd rather drink 2 am gas station coffee that's been sitting in the pot for three hours.

I think Krispy Kreme is highly overrated, Dunkin over KK any day.

Its pretty much gotta be America for everything, otherwise, why are the store parking lots here in Bangor half full of NB and NS license plates? 😉🤣🤣
Us Nova Scotians just go straight to Maine or Quebec because NB isn't worth stopping in.

Plus your stuff is cheap.

Back