American Century Championship

Apparently Romo has not been working on his game during Quarantine. #NotOnLeaderboard

Apparently Romo has not been working on his game during Quarantine. #NotOnLeaderboard

hurt his wrist yesterday and WD today.

He was pretty far back after yesterday’s round right? Thought I saw maybe 15-20pts back?

yeah he was a good ways back. Fish and Williams pulled away, especially Fish...this is what he did

Fish had an event-record 37-point round under the modified Stableford scoring system. He opened with a bogey, then made 10 birdies in a course-record 9-under 63 to push his two-day points total to 5

yeah he was a good ways back. Fish and Williams pulled away, especially Fish...this is what he did

Fish had an event-record 37-point round under the modified Stableford scoring system. He opened with a bogey, then made 10 birdies in a course-record 9-under 63 to push his two-day points total to 5

10 birdies??!! Wow! That’s gaming your ball!

Williams is 5 points behind with 4 to play.. Fish feels like he's reeling a little after that OB tee.

Don't worry Smoltz...i hit that exact same shot last year on 16. Brutal long bunker shot.

An 84 after taking up the game 10 months ago? Gross.

Fun watch the last few holes.

Nice birdie for Barkley on the 9th.

Canelo is amazing. Not only a favorite of mine for obvious reasons, but such a great guy.....and can golf his ball.

Lake dive into some cold water!

Mardy Fish and James Blake group
I chose well. :cool: I chose them for 2 reasons: I knew Fish would contend due to his game and past performance and I grew up playing tennis.

Back