An Amazing Burger

Hipster.

golfunfiltered;n8898774 said:

Its only hipster if I am wearing a beanie when its 80 and a short sleeve shirt over my long sleeve shirt.

JB;n8898352 said:
This may sound odd, but it blew me away. Would you order something like this?
???????

I would like to try this.

Did you take a picture of it?

Carolina Dundee;n8898792 said:
I would like to try this.

Did you take a picture of it?

No, it was demolished too fast.

Yeah this is a hard NO!

A hamburger with egg, cream cheese and Gochuyang (which is basically Korean chili paste ... their version of ketchup I guess) just sounds awful.

Heck yes, I would order that!! Sounds delicious.

I would order one, except hold the cream cheese.

Without the spicy part, yeah, I'd try it. If its from one of those places that you have to take stuff off their most basic burger just to get meat cheese and bread, I probably wouldn't be in there in the first place. I don't mind trying new things on burgers, but not in an effort to just seem like you're making artisinal food for people who wear flannels and beanies in September.

That sounds right up my alley - I just finished lunch and got hungry again just reading the description.

Yeah I think I would have given that a try if I was in the mood for a burger even If I had no idea what that gochuyang was until I read this thread

Hell to the yes... Can i get bacon on that mf-er???

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

SEND IT...........:clap:

mreiter;n8899109 said:
SEND IT...........:clap:

I did that, it was delicious haha.

Cream cheese,hmm don’t knock it until you try. Maybe very good. But even better if bacon was on as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, so many opting out because of the mayo and cream cheese when those are the only two ingredients that make it somewhat acceptable to eat the bun. That being said, I'd order it, but I'd likely only eat 1/2 the bun... unless they'd wrap it in lettuce instead of bread for me.

Heck yeah, I'm going to have to make some next time I'm grilling. :hungry:

Yes, even more so now that I hear it was spicy.

JB;n8898798 said:
No, it was demolished too fast.

I scrolled through this entire thread only to find no pictures?!

Well, I'd still order it :hungry:

I'd totally be in for this.

This may sound odd, but it blew me away. Would you order something like this?
???????

View attachment 8898353

phew!!!! I first read this as “impossible burger” and thought some strange things were afoot. Someone was talking about it in a meeting today and I blacked out from that point.

no chance. it might taste good, but if i’m going burger it’s going to be very traditional.

Man, even your burgers wear khakis. :cool:

Eh not a fan of cream cheese haha

Rest sounds good though.

Give me a burger medium, with a spicy mayo, bacon, Asiago, relish, and either fried onions or shoestring fries (on the well done side) on the burger and I’m game .......mmmmm

Back