An Aussie grandma take revenge

Ouch!
774_smiley_getting_kicked_in_the_balls.gif

What amazes me is that they identified the rape victim by name.

Figures. I'm embarrassed that I didn't check it out first.
393.gif

Figures. I'm embarrassed that I didn't check it out first.
393.gif

Julie caught it a couple of days ago but didn't want to show off. So I'll show her off instead. :twist:

She shoulda shown off! Maybe then I wouldn't have believed it!

Oh jeeeze I must still be asleep! Good catch, Mo Hack!

I'm missing everything today.

Julie caught that one too...and I'm even sick...

But make note that we still love Razaar...dancing Cockatoo!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Svot7iiFJ-o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Svot7iiFJ-o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

A friend sent the media story on granny to me from Texas; smelled a wee bit fishy but like a goose I posted it anyway. MO it is fiction (intended non fiction), good pick-up...my wife's mother does the same thing.:act-up:

Just don't sniff any perfume samples in parking lots! I get that email from gullible friends a few times a year.

OH--and more important, don't trust anyone from Texas.

Last edited:
Although it was proved to be false, I say we now make this punishment for all rapes. :stickbeat: The woman (or man) loses their innocence, you lose your penis. Sounds fair to me. :at-wits-end:

To make up for my blunder. this is a real (fair dinkum) story that actually happened.
In 1974 we were living at Weipa (700 miles north of Cairns) where I was the administrator for the Government’s aboriginal reserve which encompassed 3,000 sq miles or thereabouts and an aboriginal community of 800. Because I didn’t work for the Comalco (mine) I was a close friend with Alan Young , Comalco’s General Manager. I was also the nearest thing to a golf pro without actually being one.

Anyway, I was playing with Alan on the Saturday of the Anzac day long weekend. We were on the 6th green when Alan was called away because of some emergency. When I got to the clubhouse, Alan told me that a mine worker may have been taken by a shark or a croc on our property and asked me if I could assist the police in their investigations together with some key mine personnel.

On the Friday (previous day) three miners had headed out with camping gear, a load of grog and rifles to do a bit of pig shooting. After setting up the camp, one had taken the Toyota to see if there were any pigs around, the other two remained in camp and got on the piss. When the Toyota hadn’t returned by early the next morning, the boys followed the tracks and found the vehicle near a salt water creek (a branch of the Mission River), and their mates clothes in a pile with his rifle. They then drove back to Weipa township and reported the matter to the police.

There were eight of us in the search party. When we got to the site, we noticed that a mangrove root had been broken on the side of the bank near the waters edge near where the clothes were piled. The guy’s boots were missing and there was a small drag mark beside the broken root. We came to the conclusion that because it was very hot weather the guy had entered the creek with his boots on and been taken by something as he was getting out. The missing guy was 4ft 11ins tall.

Seven of us followed the creek towards the Mission River on the assumption that whatever took him would head that way. I should mention that the Mission River is over a mile wide and is the home of some nasty inhabitants. One guy went in the opposite direction and it was he who found both boots with the legs bitten off at the knees. Not far from the boots a large tree had fallen into and across the creek which had created a pond.

Somebody noticed a movement in the pond, there was a hiss of expelled air and a really foul smell. We knew we had found the croc responsible. The mine workers drove back to Comalco for explosives, a dingy, weights and drag chains and hooks. We blew that pond three times and finally hooked the croc after 90 minutes of dragging. Winching it out proved to be diffiocult because it was a monster. It measured over 5 metres and it had about a metre of its tail missing. It also had a back foot missing and it was pure black in colour. That animal was the biggest thing that I had ever seen, it was huge. One of the party skinned it prior to the police checking the contents of its stomach. We found the poor guys head and shoulder in tact and bits and pieces of him. Case closed, except the police tried to recover the skin from the guy who skinned the croc but it had disappeared.

The first explosion killed it because the imprint of the iron weight for the plastic explosive was imbedded in the croc’s head. He must have been checking it out when she blew.

Just don't sniff any perfume samples in parking lots! I get that email from gullible friends a few times a year.

OH--and more important, don't trust anyone from Texas.

Woman I will take you on.

Razaar, that is truly scary!

Julie, we know you're not really from Texas. You're just pausing there temporarily.

Awesome story Razaar. I was really hoping that first story was true, I'm with you Bogey.

Back