An idea for Golfers in Ohio/Mich

I've heard good things about Treetops. Unfortunately, I'm booked for the outing. Good luck with compiling teams!

ya i got on and saw a lot of promise... have fun with ur stuff

Is this still a possibility? I would be interested in representing Michigan during a little state vs. state competition.

Is this still a possibility? I would be interested in representing Michigan during a little state vs. state competition.
very much still a possibility and still in the works. we would need solid commitment from the michigan guys so all tee times and rooms can be booked

I met and sold a 3 wood to Chad (200s on here) today. He asked me about it and I told him I was in. Has there been a discussion regarding how many guys are going to represent each team, the format to be played, how many days, and which courses? I read through some rubmlings, but wondered if anything more solid has happened outside of this topic. If we are heading to northern Michigan, I know of some great tracks on the east side of the state. If we are going to play in the suburbs of Detroit, the Michigan guys might be able to put the Ohio guys up. I have a cottage up north, so I could send the wife and kids up there and have room for some at my house. Let me know your thoughts and check out Greystone G.C. in Romeo, The Orchards G.C. in Washington, and Cherry Creek G.C. in Shelby Township. All of these courses are 15 minutes from my house. I don't know how many guys are going to be interested in playing cards, or going to the pub, but there is a lot to do in the Shelby Twp./Washington Twp. area.

well were planning on having it at TreeTops. we go there every year as a group and this year we figured we could add some friendly competition and fun to it. we would like to get 8 from michigan to play against us but if we cant we can try to figure something else out

bumping this because i think were pretty close to structuring this little mini event. ive heard from jspangs and toughestsoldier who are solid a solid yes. so once we get this all confirmed we can start a new thread dedicated just specifically for the event details

I'm definitely interested in attending

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back