An idea for Golfers in Ohio/Mich

PhillyV

Original Ass-Cap : G15' & G18'
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
What's up guys. I have an idea that I would like to share with this community because I'm not sure there is a better place to find what I'm looking for. Every spring a group of buddies and I go up to TreeTops Resort in Michigan for a fun golf weekend. It started out as four of us and now it's growing. We were discussing how the 2013 trip was going to be structured and with the Ryder Cup being this year, we all decided we wanted to structure a Ryder Cup format for the weekend. I instantly thought of bringing this to the table at THP with the idea of maybe getting a team of hackers from Michigan or even just a couple guys who have friends that play too. I think it would be a great and fun time for all. The price for the trip last year was way to good to pass up ($240 a guy included 99 holes of golf, two nights stay at the resort and two free breakfasts). We looked into booking the trip for next year but they don't have next springs packages on the website yet. If anyone is interested at all or wants more info please post here or message me. And this isn't limited to Michigan Golfers. I know there are some THP'ers in Ohio that get together to play so maybe they would be interested. Thanks

Tapa Slice

I'm definitely putting in a vacation day for that JB. I'm excited for sure

Tapa Slice

I like this idea about the Ryder cup stuff. We have done similar things in the past with guys here in Indiana and my uncle and his buddies from IL.

I'm definitely putting in a vacation day for that JB. I'm excited for sure

Tapa Slice

Awesome man! I hope you can make it! And don't forget to become an albatross club member!

I like this idea about the Ryder cup stuff. We have done similar things in the past with guys here in Indiana and my uncle and his buddies from IL.

Awesome man! I hope you can make it! And don't forget to become an albatross club member!

I'm not forgetting lol it's on my Xmas list from my wife so we will see

Tapa Slice

Just spoke with my buddies about who's going this year and we have a for sure 8 so far

Tapa Slice

Bring them to Ohio the weekend of the 20th.

We're all from Ohio and were planning a trip to catch the tour bus. Very pumped about it

Tapa Slice

Maybe we could plan a Michigan vs Ohio match similar to the Ryder Cup. Could be fun.

Maybe we could plan a Michigan vs Ohio match similar to the Ryder Cup. Could be fun.

Yes. That's what I'm looking for. I have 8 guys for sure that will make trip up to treetops. The resort is great and the courses are just as great

Tapa Slice

As long as this runs early enought that temp doesnt ruin in uve got my attention from ohio

As long as this runs early enought that temp doesnt ruin in uve got my attention from ohio

We went first weekend of may this year and the weather was perfect. Mid 60s and low 70s and sunny all weekend

Tapa Slice

We're all from Ohio and were planning a trip to catch the tour bus. Very pumped about it

You're coming to the Ohio tour van event on the 20th?

Make sure you let us know in the thread, and get your buddies signed up for THP and the Albatross club so you can compete in the contests!

I'm all for this, I would love to be apart of team Michigan.

I'm all for this, I would love to be apart of team Michigan.

If your serious about it we can try to get something started

Tapa Slice

Looks like we have some interest from Michigan. Probably will need a few more from Michigan so we can make it Michigan v Ohio

Tapa Slice

How's it looking for the 20th phil?

How's it looking for the 20th phil?

Looks like work on the 20th and ill know shortly about a vacation request for the 21st

Tapa Slice

Looks like work on the 20th and ill know shortly about a vacation request for the 21st

Tapa Slice

U saying its works for you on the 20th or u can't cause u work?

Can't because of work

Tapa Slice

Michigan has I think 5 THPers I can name... Me, Custom Method, milo, 200s, and Adam Hartzell.

Michigan has I think 5 THPers I can name... Me, Custom Method, milo, 200s, and Adam Hartzell.

200s messaged me and said he was interested and he has 4 guys he can bring. I'm hoping to get 8 from Michigan because I can bring at least 8

Tapa Slice

Hey any of those michigan thpers wanna make the short trip down for the tour van event??

if i may make a suggestion... there are 2 very amazing golf courses in ft wayne indiana, both are called the country club alternatives and are great places to host an even with lots of food in the surrounding area along with lodging
makes a more neutral site near michigan and towards norther mich that is rather central ballanced for all

Back