an oldie but goodie? how many rounds do you expect to play once we return to some sense of normalcy

how many rounds per month once COVID loosens it's grip

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chile

Working with Mercury
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
when (if) these social distancing/quarantine measures are relaxed enough to open courses where you are...do you expect to go back to your old number of rounds per month? and if so, what do you expect to see on a monthly basis?

I will get 10+ rounds a month in easy. Hoping this passes and we can get some of our league in this year.

since my work schedule changed to 8-5, I am HOPING to get 8-9 rounds in a month...HOPING. I shouldn't have left the 5-2 schedule 😑

I haven't stopped playing. Weather was good around here through most of the winter. I played then and playing now. - have a round booked for tomorrow. I am playing 4-8 a month now and practicing as much as I can.

I think the weather has affected me getting out to play more than the COVID. Courses have only been closed one weekend... but it snowed over an inch today!

I’m going to aim at 10+ but really hope it’s more!

We are open for business in Indiana. I am playing 2 rounds a week and practicing 2 or 3 additional times a week.

3 times a week at least.. mines more weather permitting, its snowing here right now!

Ill be easily over 10 per month. I intend to be playing 36 one day and 18 the next not to mention after work rounds with the longer days. Of course the after works rounds could be tough to get to as the dogs have grown accustomed to daily walks. Just have to see. My wifes employer has already told her they are gonna continue working from home a couple days a week when they return. They dont want full staff in the office any day. That might favor my golf habit.

My goal this year was 2 rounds per month. Now I’m aiming for more than that. I have a 9 hole course near my house that I can play twice for $11, so I plan on leveraging that to get to at least one round per week.

3-4.... if I still have a job...

Once my local courses open up, I will be playing at least once a week and usually twice per week until winter.

Hoping to play 3X per week if the latest 15" of snow ever melts. They are opening our course after shutdown this weekend.

10+, hopefully. I'll be starting my business over in a new location during a strange economy, so it's pretty impossible to predict how much time I'll have. If I'm playing every other day things probably aren't good overall, but my golf game might be.

I expect to get back on a course on July 1st. So by 12/31 i will have 50+/- rounds in.

This assuming this virus doesn't do a turn around, and resurface in the cooler months..

Hoping to get out once or twice per week after work, but only once we have a bit more daylight in the evenings. Gets dark too early right now.

2 time a month is normal for me. I would be happy if I can get 3 a month.

I’m surprised how often people golf. Where do you find time to play that often? I live in LA and I don’t have to deal with weather. Still only get out twice or three at max per month. I’m jealous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our courses are open now but the weather isn't cooperating and just snowed a couple inches last night. And if the quarantine ever lifts, I have coaching to get back to so that would impact my golf in general. Weather permitting, I'm actually able to golf more now at this point in the year than I usually am lol

Already playing quite a few but with summer hours hitting soon it will be more. I'm guessing around 15 give a take a couple. I don't think I can handle 20+, at least not for more than one month.

I’m surprised how often people golf. Where do you find time to play that often? I live in LA and I don’t have to deal with weather. Still only get out twice or three at max per month. I’m jealous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a work schedule that was conducive to a LOT of golf...now, not so much :(

I was planning on playing once a week for the next few weeks since I have to burn PTO, but now that I'm getting my hours cut that will cut into my golf budget. So until I get my overtime back, even once they release the restrictions, it will be a lot less then planned.

No difference for me as our club has stayed open during the covid

I’m surprised how often people golf. Where do you find time to play that often?
Have my own small business and no kids. Change either one of those and it would be a lot different. It'd have to wait until old age. I'm also willing to freeze my butt off to play, which helps here.

Back