And the stupid crimianl award goes to

Snickerdog

Team THP 2019 Grandaddy Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
As Jeff Foxworthy would say, "Here's your sign...."

Hahahaha this happened about 30 mins from us…honestly it makes sense with the jokers we have running around here.

Florida man.....say no more

:oops: Florida man...

:ROFLMAO:

Hahahaha this happened about 30 mins from us…honestly it makes sense with the jokers we have running around here.
Blows my mind.

Without even opening up the thread, my mind immediately thought “Florida Man”. 😂 Too funny.

Could you please take this down to respect my privacy?!?!

Definitely the idiot of the week

You know you're an idiot if ...

Up here a few years ago, a guy robs a bank with a gun. Two minutes later, he's back, tells the teller she's cute, and hands her a piece of paper with his phone number.

100% quality stuff when it's Florida man!

:ROFLMAO:
Up here a few years ago, a guy robs a bank with a gun. Two minutes later, he's back, tells the teller she's cute, and hands her a piece of paper with his phone number.

Nothing to do specifically with the article…

It’s amazing to me how many people that are committing a minor misdemeanor that are told that if they stop right then, it’s a slap and a tickle, seriously-at worst an overnight-that will turn that into a violent felony and spend 5 years in prison over a $300 fine? Maybe a night in jail? Even when that’s all been explained to them and you tell them exactly the consequences of it? Jeesh.

Give up at that point. You suck as a criminal if I’m the one catching you, which means you’re not likely prepared for what you’re trying to accomplish. I am. I train for it. I deal with it all the time.

Back