99srxman

@srxman STAY LEFT!!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
24ish
So we will be needing a new roof this summer and iam trying out angie's list to help find a roofer that does a decent job. Has any used angie's list for any thing if you have was it a good or bad experience??

I've used Angie's List for a couple of things. Turned out very well in terms of the contractor's promptness, price and quality. So good experience so far.

Even though Angie's List is pretty reasonable from a price standpoint, I cant bring myself to subscribe to something I may only use a couple of times. I've always had good luck via word of mouth references, and I know plenty of people in various businesses so I've never felt the need. Your mileage may vary of course.

Good luck with the roof job...I had to do that last fall as a by-product of a long-needed gutter job. By the time I was done with the gutters, I had all new fascia board, a roof, and new chimney cap. It was an expensive year but I am happy with the results and the people we picked to do the various projects.

Just signed up a week ago. After we started a new roof on our business. All is well, I just wanna leave the guy good feedback. Funny thing is I looked up a competitor in town & now they are asking me to review! ooooo the temptation!

I worked for a remodeling co. that got a ton of business through Angie's List. It wasn't as big back then, but his positive reputation attracted tons of quality customers. It seemed like users are typically very honest and thorough with their reviews. I'm sure the quality of reviews depends on the area you're in, but in my experience the contractors take their Angie's List reputation very seriously. It weeds out the scumbags pretty quickly.

My aunt is Angie (no joke) so I might be kinda biased, but I have recommended Angies List to a lot of friends that don't live around me because I don't know anything about their local contractors and they all thought it was a great service. They all ended up being very happy with their services they received.

Back