Grew up with Dragon Ball and Gundam. Watched a ton as a kid.

Now it's really hard to commit to a series with the limited time I have.

Used to love samurai champloo, cowboy beebop, and Trigun...

Recently purchased spirited away and howl's moving castle for when my daughter is old enough

Recently purchased spirited away and howl's moving castle for when my daughter is old enough
I'm hoping my daughter will enjoy the Ghibli movies too

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The Ghibli movies are really good, Howl's Moving Castle is one of my wife's favorites.

Dragon Ball Z, Gundam Wing and Trigun were my fav back in the day.

Started One Punch Man and it’s hilarious and cool

I really like the anime, I know that it was originally created as a spoof on the typical Shonen genre.

Just the premise alone cracks me up every time I think about it. The main character is such a silly goof.

Just the premise alone cracks me up every time I think about it. The main character is such a silly goof.
The funniest part is where he was trying to kill the mosquito. He can kill/destroy anything but that one damn bug. Haha

The funniest part is where he was trying to kill the mosquito. He can kill/destroy anything but that one damn bug. Haha

hahaha, yup, i love irony like that.

Not sure if anyone else reads webtoons (Korean Comics) but they have just announced that Tower of God is getting an anime adaptation. Not sure when it will be released but should be good.

copenhagerman;n8900102 said:
Not sure if anyone else reads webtoons (Korean Comics) but they have just announced that Tower of God is getting an anime adaptation. Not sure when it will be released but should be good.

Reading Girl's of Wilds now, will have to check out ToG next.

shanewu;n8900184 said:
Reading Girl's of Wilds now, will have to check out ToG next.

Take a look at Gosu as well, it's a good read although it is on hiatus.

copenhagerman;n8900381 said:
Take a look at Gosu as well, it's a good read although it is on hiatus.

Will do, thanks for the recs!

Rewatching Hunter X Hunter.....Gon and Killua are just about to start the Greed Island Arc.

I don’t think I’m going to watch the Chimera arc again, but never say never.

Hunter x Hunter I think is the best anime I’ve ever seen. Maybe I’m just a sucker for a father son storyline. Part of that is just how great the main characters are though.

yoshihiro togashi is a genius and unfortunately his health will most likely keep him from finishing a phenomenal storyline

Rewatching Hunter X Hunter.....Gon and Killua are just about to start the Greed Island Arc.

I don’t think I’m going to watch the Chimera arc again, but never say never.

Hunter x Hunter I think is the best anime I’ve ever seen. Maybe I’m just a sucker for a father son storyline. Part of that is just how great the main characters are though.

yoshihiro togashi is a genius and unfortunately his health will most likely keep him from finishing a phenomenal storyline
I have no idea what you just said!:oops::ROFLMAO: I know it was English, but I didn't understand any of it!

I have no idea what you just said!:oops::ROFLMAO: I know it was English, but I didn't understand any of it!

hahaha what is funny is it gets even more confusing once you start watching the show 😆

@xThor since you never brought it up, how did you like Mugen Train?!!?

OMG OMG OMG how awesome was that!?!
I’m hooked on that show now. I was blown away the entire time. Is the actual train?!?!?!!!!!!

You start Jujutsu Kaisen yet?

Back