Another aussie golf terrorist

The BrisVegas tag was a poke by Melbourne and Sydney newspapers concerning the Fitzgerald enquiry into police corruption, illegal gambling and brothels which the Government of the day claimed didn't exist. Everybody else in Brisbane knew it was there but the powers that be didn't...right. The enquiry found that it did exist.

The BrisVegas tag was a poke by Melbourne and Sydney newspapers concerning the Fitzgerald enquiry into police corruption, illegal gambling and brothels which the Government of the day claimed didn't exist. Everybody else in Brisbane knew it was there but the powers that be didn't...right. The enquiry found that it did exist.

Another bit of info -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fitzgerald_Inquiry

Members who see my avatar may think that nuns are golfers. These four are club members playing in a charity day which required teams to dress to a theme. My wife and her team played as the Wit Sisters...Dim, Nit, Half and F**k.

And rather like Major Renault, they were shocked, shocked to learn that gambling was going on in that establishment? :eek:

Members who see my avatar may think that nuns are golfers. These four are club members playing in a charity day which required teams to dress to a theme. My wife and her team played as the Wit Sisters...Dim, Nit, Half and F**k.

You left yourself--and your wife--wide open for this one. Which is she?

Claire

Jo is Nit she refused point blank to be any name starting with an "f". :beauty:

Back